Chapter 3 My crazy ex

Klay point of view

These past few weeks with Keyani as a trainer has been nice. She doesn't boss us around like little kids,unlike the first trainer. We have these fun drill games like blindfolded shooting (Steph Won),and backwards dribbling. She makes us laugh and we have a lot of fun with her. I think I'm starting to like her even more.

Keyani point of view

I've really been enjoying working with the guys. They're so cool and funny and cute, especially Klay. Damn I didn't know he would be so fine in person.Shut the fuck up,Keyani you cant think these things about him. I was watching the guys play basketball when I felt I taping on my arm. I turned around to see a blue eyed mixed guy with curly hair and braces(just look at the top picture to get a better image of him) I knew exactly who it was.It was Damien, my ex.

What are you doing her I asked in a nervous tone.I just wanted to come see and talk he said. Gosh why does he have to be so cute but crazy at the same time. Don't let him fool you, he may seem sweet and innocent on the outside but wait til you meet the crazy side. I've had the experience with the crazy side and I did not like it at all. I was kinda scared of him and I'm still kinda scared now. How d-did you get here from Texas I asked nervously. I took a flight up here,and guess what I'm moving up here in two weeks,he said in a happy tone.

FUCK FUCK FUCCCCCKKKK I thought in my head. This cant be happening. I moved to Oakland to get away from him.I wanted to fall on my knees and cry right there. I dont think you would like it here, I said. Are you serious I would like it here because you're  here,he said. No shit, I thought to myself. I couldn't have this bozo around me 247. I didn't wanna get hurt Again. I had to tell him that he couldn't stay here, I need space.

Look Damien, I don't think you should stay here, I started off. What are you talking about he said. I mean that you cant stay around me. He gave me a confused look. What do you mean, I cant stay here. I moved here to be with you, he was starting to get angry and I don't like it when he gets angry. I-I mean that we broke up, i stuttered. He was raged. Before I could calm him down he hit me in my face making fall to the gym floor.

Klay point of view

Oh no the fuck he did not, was the first that came out my mouth when I saw that dude hit Keyani. I found myself running towards that dude. Who the fuck are you hitting a girl. This guy was a few inches shorter than me but he looked buff enough to fight me. This is my girlfriend he snapped. GET UP KEYANI, he pulled Keyani by her hair. I saw tears streaming down her cheeks.I couldn't take it anymore. I punched him strait in his face. He fell on his back holding his bleeding nose. I got in his face and said, If I ever catch you hit her again Ill fucking kill you,I snarled. I helped Keyani up from the floor. She had a busted lip and tears down her face. She buried her face in my chest. I could her her staggered breathing and crying.

That Damien dude got up, held his nose and said, Bye Keyani. She looked at him like he was crazy. Don't say shit to me don't call me don't come near me don't text don't  do anything that involves me ever fucking again,she snapped. The dude looked like he wanted to hit her again but I squeezed her left shoulder tight signaling that i wont let him hit you to her. He walked his sorry ass away. When he was gone Keyani was still hugging to my waist. It felt like she didn't want me to let go of her. I gave her a reassuring squeeze on her shoulder again and thought to myself  I wont let go of you Keyani, I wont ever let nothing happen to you.

Ok cereals that was chapter 3 next chapter might be a little dirty can I get a OOOUUU BOI!!!!!