" Exactly " I said.

" Shut up you two! I didn't bring you here for friendly conversations! " the guy said angrily.

" I'm sure you know and I'll make sure to take it out from you guys and even if you don't know, I'll make sure to get Reece here" the guy continued.

" Why the hell do you want to know about Reece's so much? " I asked the guy.

" Ya, like seriously, he's not such an interesting guy " Jace said.

" Shut up! It's none of your business, just do whatever you are asked for and believe me when I say that I am not the type of guy who will hesitate before beating someone " the guy said smirking.

" What kind of kidnapper hesitates before torturing someone?! And like I've told you before, we don't know anything about Reece's gang " I said.

" we'll see about that later " the guy said.

" I'm leaving you two here and make sure to get everything out of them and no pity and don't forget to lock the door from the inside also in case they try to escape and believe me, they are really smart and will definitely try to escape. I'll be coming next morning. " he said to the two guys who were with him and went away closing the door.

Then one of the guys went and locked the door from inside and what happened next was completely I mean COMPLETELY unexpected.

" Man... This shitty mask is so itchy " one of the guys said and removed his mask and my only reaction was what the Fuck! I looked at Jace and he was speechless also.

" Max?! " I asked confused as hell.

" Hi " he said and the other one removed his mask and needless to say, it was Charlie.

"  Are you kidding me right now?! You guys working with this dude! " I shouted angrily while trying to break the chains.

" You traitors, I should have guessed that something was not right with you guys " Jace said angrily.

" Wow... Calm down guys... We are and at the same time are not working for this guy " Max said.

" Meaning? " Jace and I asked confused.

" Well, we are here as undercover spies " Charlie said.

" We just keep and eye on this gang and tell everything to our real boss " Max said.

" What the hell guys?! You guys knew we were in a gang snce the first day we met right? " I asked.

" Obviously " Max said.

" So what are you guys gonna do now? " Jace asked.

" Torture us so that our kidnapper doesn't find out about you guys? " I asked and both of them looked at each other like they've seen a ghost.

" Never in a million years, I don't want your brothers to kill us and especially th one called Ian, he will rip us apart without thinking " Max said sounding scarred.

" Just thinking about Ian angry at us makes me soooo scared and have goosebumps " Max continued.

" Yes, I completely agree " Charlie said.

" What do you mean my brothers? Do you guys know them? " I asked and looked towards Jace who had the same confused look as me on his face.

" Jenn, they are our real bosses " Charlie said and I swear, I've never been soooo shocked in my whole entire life.

" What about you guys in the same uni as us? " Jace asked.

" Well that's a bit complicated, I'll let Charlie explain " Max said.

" Well for Steven, aka your kidnapper, he sent us there to spy on Reece and your brothers at the same time sent us as undercover bodyguards for you and Jace " Charlie said.

" Oh, so tye guy's name is Steven " I said.

" That's all you have to say after what I've just told you "  Charlie said.

" Well kind of " I replied.

" Wait...why did you guys not inform my brothers about the kidnapping " I asked.

" Well firstly, no one in this gang had any idea about Steven going to kidnapp someone and secondly we found out just today that it was you guys when he brought us here to torture you guys today " Max said.

" And why among all the people in this gang, he choose you two? " Jace asked.

" Let's just say that he have some skills when it comes to torture " Max said.

" And what about the idea of you guys unchaining us? " I asked them raising an eyebrow.

" Oh ya...  Almost forgot " Max said and they unchained us.

" Ahh man, these chains were starting to hurt " Jace said.

" Let me see your face " Jace said and came towards me and cupped my cheeks with his two hands and examines my face before hugging me.

" C'mon guys, let's call your brothers and inform them about you guys being here. " Charlie said and took out his phone and dialled Carter's number and he answered a few seconds later.

" Yes " Carter said sounding frustrated.

" Boss, they are with us, Steven's gang kidnapped them " Max said.

" Carter, I'm here with Jace " I said.

" Oh god baby sis, we've been searching for you guys for soooo long, you have no idea how relived I am now " Carter said.

" Max, where are you guys right now? " Carter asked.

" Umm...you know tye pub called the north Street house? " Charlie asked.

" Ya " Carter said.

" From there, you count 4 streets and then turn right and then you continue straight till you reach a forest and continue straight, you will see a house in the forest but don't stop continue straight.... It's the next house you will see " Charlie said.

" Ok, I get it " Carter said.

" And most importantly, there is a door in each side of the house, four doors altogether. If you want to succeed, you will have to take down the four doors at the same time " Charlie said.

" Ok, don't worry, we are doing right now baby sis " Carter said.

" love you " he said.

" love you too " I said before ending the call.

" Here, " Max said and gave Jace and I each a gun.

" Let's wait here and let them come because if we try to go down now, in simple words, we'll die " Max said and Charlie nodded.

" Let's wait and let me inform you guys about this gang in the mean time " Charlie said.

Let's just cross our fingers and hope for then to come here soon...
_____________________
______________________________

Hey my awesome readers...

As promised, I'm trying to update sooner

I hope you guys like it and please vote and comment...

Thank you guys soooo much...

Please read, vote, comment and share if you find the story worth it...

PEACE XOXO