Chapter 16

REECE'S POV

" Guys, I found something! " Jonnah suddenly said.

" What? " Ian asked and rushed towards him and looked at the screen in front of him.

" I think that I might have find out something... You see the red dot on the screen, this is Jenn's phone " Jonnah said.

" And where is the exact location? " Carter asked.

" The amusement park which is a few kilometres away from the West side skatepark " Jonnah said.

" C'mon guys, let's go " Carter said and we rushed downstairs and took a few guns and armes ourselves properly and went in our cars and rushed to the amusement park.

Once we reached there, Carter phoned Jonnah and put it on speaker...

" We reached, where should we go now? " Carter asked him on the phone.

" Go to the haunted house but make sure to take the way which passed near the bumper cars. Her phone is somewhere in that area " Jonnah replied.

" Ok " Carter replied and ended the phone call.

" Guys, we cannot take any chance, Ian and reece, you guys take the straight route, Alec and Wesley, you guys take the left route andand I'll take the one on the right " Carter said.

" Wait... Why the hell am I going with this? " Ian said pointing towards me.

" This has a name " I said pointing at myself.

" And why the hell am I going with him? " I asked Carter.

" Well, it's freaking time for you guys to learn how to behave and work together... You will have to forget your fucking huge egos and work together to find your sister and your girlfriend. Understand! " Carter shouted In a really commanding and scary voice.

" Yes " We replied.

" So stop Complaining and move your asses, now! " He said and we immediately went away to search for the possible clues.

**************
***********************
Jennifer's pov

" Get up you rats " I hard someone say before a whole lot of water was thrown on me.

" What the Fuck! " I jolted up and looked at the guy who kidnapped us and two unknown guys wearing masks behind him.

" What the hell! " I heard Jace shouting and looked at him and found him soaked also.

" What do you want now?! " I snapped at our anonymous kidnapper.

" Let me tell you clear and straight... I.want to know everything about Grayson's gang " he said and I immediately burst out laughing.

" Are you even serious right now? " I asked.

" What's so funny?" he asked confused.

" Do you actually think I will know about Reece's gang, lol dude, I found out that he is a gang leader not even a few weeks ago and you think that I will know everything about him? " I asked him smirking.

" Moreover, he didn't even ask me to see his girlfriend properly " I said.

" What?! He didn't ask you? " Jace asked.

" Ya...I've just realised it now " I said.

" I really need to knock some sense into his head " Jace said.

" Yups " I said.

" Yo-" the guy started but was interrupted by Jace.

" Let me tell you, if that's the only reason why you kidnapped us, you're losing your time and ours also " Jace said.