Chapter 7

*Sara*

I stood in Incheon Airport waiting anxiously to see her slightly tanned face. As passengers started flowing through the gate I spotted a tall brown haired girl.

"WAIFUUUUU!" We screamed in unison as we ran towards eachother. We hugged each other and laughed for a minute.

"I'm so excited to be here!" Sarai exclaimed.

"Yes! This is going to be so fun! Are you hungry?"

"I'm hungry and tired!"

"OK LETS GO."

We rushed out of airport and into a taxi. We pulled up to the hotel and quickly put her things inside our room.

"Ok now, food." I said waving her to follow me.

We walked toward the cafe I spent my first hour in Korea at. As we were walking I abruptly stopped and pointed to the pledis building.

"The pledis building is right there." I took a few steps, " And here, is where I first met wonwoo." I said pointing to the ground.

"WOAH."

"Ok lets go" I laughed and continued you walking.

"So, I picked up Sarai from the airport and we are getting food. Again. This might as well be mukbang haha."

"Hi!" Sarai waved to the camera.

"We are probably gonna go back to the hotel and chill. Maybe watch some movies? Yea, I'll update you later haha."

I shut off my camera and sighed.

"I'm really tired." Nut sighed looking slightly spaced out.

"You never sleep anyways." I laughed.
(You better sleep enough you hoe <3)
"How about we go to the store, get face masks and chill in the room?" I suggested.

"That sounds like a great idea." She smiled.
~
We arrived back in the hotel and plopped onto our beds.

"We actually bought so many face masks." Sarai laughed.

"WE HAVE TO MAKE IT COUNT." I said raising my fist in the air.

We applied the masks and turned on the tv. By the time we went to bed it was almost 10pm.
Earliest I've ever slept dang.
-
We woke to a knock on the door. Concerned I slowly made my way to peek out of the peep hole.

"What the hell its 8:30?" Sarai said annoyed.

"I know wtf." I said stepping on my suitcase to see out since I'm too short to see through the hole.

"YAH!" I jumped down and opened the door quickly. "I assume I can't spend one day without seeing you?"

"Who is it?" She stepped around the door to see who I was talking to.

"OMG!" Sarai gasped.

"OMG" wonwoo gasped as well.
I giggled at his alarmed face.
"Don't worry she's not gonna post your info on the internet."

"Uh-hey!" Sarai waved.

"Uh, hi." Wonwoo seemed uneasy.
"I'll go back to the dorm if you want." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ah. No you're okay to do whatever." I looked up at him.

"Okay cool." He put his hands in his pockets.

"This is sufficiently awkward" Sarai muttered.

"Stop being so awkward and come in." I said pulling him into the room.

"Well okay then." He said as he sat on the couch.

"This is actually happening? Why is wonwoo here?"
"I have no idea. Lol."

"What's up?" I asked next to him.

"I was bored."

"It's 8am." Sarai said from the background.

"Perfect." I laughed and got up to go get dressed into day clothes.

"Wonu"

"Yea." He looked up from his phone.

"Which shirt should I wear." I'm so indecisive I can't.
"The black one" he said pointing to my left hand.
"Okay thanks" I said and ran into the bathroom.

Nut: dude you're so casual and I'm freaking out >_>
Me: I know it's hurting me holding in all my feels.
Nut: when I see jisoos I might explode.
Me: Almost did tbh.

I changed and came out of the bathroom to let Sarai in and do my makeup.

" what are we gonna do today?"

"I don't know. If you have anything specific we can I've let seventeen decide everything haha."

"Girl your luck is out of this world."

"True dat."
She closed the door and I sat in front of the mirror on the floor. I started to do my makeup when I felt Wonwoo's presence beside me. I turned and looked at him weird.
"This is really interesting."
"Ooh. Haha."
I continued to do my makeup while he watched. Once I had finished Sarai finished and we decided to head out.
Wonwoo put his glasses and mask on as we walked out of the hotel and on to the street.
I pulled out my camera and began filming.
"Hi guys! So it is day 3 in Seoul! I'm not exactly sure what's going to happen today but (coughs to get Wonwoos attention) we have two special guests! *points at Nut and Wonu* *they wave at the camera* "Hi guys it's Sara's hoe" *wonwoo remains quiet* haha okay I'll update later on what's happening!"
I turned off my camera and put it into my purse.
"Let's have tons of fun okay?"
---
Ugh I'm sorry >_< long awaited chapter I know. Fun fact it's my birthday so I felt motivated. Also I'm def going to continue this. I think about it everyday but I'm figuring out how to get to the part I imagined when I first started this story. I hope y'all enjoy this.
Much love ❤️