TerrorSnuckel: 1 Month

Hey Guys! It's been a long time since I updated this huh? Well I'm back with some helpers. LazerKitten and Silverice Lovesword.

OK! So like I explained last time from now on there will be the couples name and the month. So this chapter will be Terrorsnuckel 1 month.

Sorry if I'm not accurate of Pregnancy since I never been pregnant or never experienced it. Also thanks for Silverice and Parker for some advice on this so go check them out!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy and sorry I haven't been updating this story~

Moo Snuckel- Brock

Terroriser- Brian

^^^

Getting back from the hospital Brock parked the car in their driveway turning the ignition off letting out a deep sigh. " Why are you breathing heavy? You're not the one carry a baby, " teased Brian poking his lover's cheeks using his other hand to rub his non-existing baby bump. Brock glanced out the side of his eyes moving his head slightly to catch Brain's finger in his mouth. " I know but taking all this in is a lot, " mumbled Brock nibbling on the finger tip looking down at Brian's flat belly. Brian snorted unbuckling his seatbelt. " Since your tired can we go in before I or you fall asleep in the car? " asked Brian pulling his finger away from Brock's mouth opening the door getting out. Brock watched Brain walk up the path to the door with his hands on his hips. " Any day now. You know I don't have keys on me, " said Brian tapping his foot and a hip cocked to the side. Brock laughed more unbuckling his seatbelt opening the door. " I'm sorry my babies, " cooed Brock walking towards Brian kissing him on the lips and squatting down nuzzling his boyfriend's stomach.

" Brock! " squeaked Brian swatting his boyfriend on his chest when he raised back up. Brock laughed again fishing in his back pockets pulling out a ring of several keys.  " Why do we have so many keys? " whined Brian following after his lover closing the door behind him. " Well if someone was responsible then I wouldn't have to have a ring with both of our keys, " teased Brock turning around holding Brian by the waist swaying them slowly. Terroriser sighed happily leaning back into his lover. " The more you keep this up the more you're going to drag me to bed, " mumbled Brian with his eyes closed nuzzling in Brock's neck. " I can just carry you like a blushing bride on her wedding day, " hummed Brock kissing Brian's forehead running his hands on his sides. Brian purred from the soft touches of his lover turning in his hold wrapping his arms around his neck. " Take me to bed and we are snuggling. No if, ans, or buts about it, " commanded Brian snuggling into Brock's chest when he swept him off his feet walking towards the Oakwood staircase.

Brock smiled down at his lover walking up the stairs carefully to balance Brain and himself from falling. Making it up the stairs Brock adjusted Brian in his hold gently putting the sleepy male on his feet when they reached their room. " Too lazy to put on pajamas, " murmured Brian walking slowly to the bed while Brock went into the closet beside the shared bathroom in the room. He pulled out one of his shirts for Brain and a pair of sweatpants for himself. " I guess I have a handful for the next 9 months huh? " asked Brock walking to his lover standing in front of him. " Sure do! " nodded Brian holding his arms in the air letting Brock take off his shirt. He helped Brock put on the too large shirt on his form. " Stand up for me baby, " whispered Brock pulling down the pants when Brain unwrapped his belt from his waist. Brock chunked the clothes to the side not caring where they went. With Brian settled Brock took off his own clothes pulling the pair of sweatpants over his hips walking around the bed to his side. " Cuddle now? " asked Brian quietly crawling under the sheets shuffling over on Brock's side. " Sure Bry, " grinned Brock laying on his back getting comfortable patting his chest.

Brain didn't have to get told twice to snuggling into his lover laying his head on the muscular chest scooting as close as he can on Brock's side. " Do you think we are going to great parents? " asked Brian breaking the silence in the quiet room. " I think we are. Do you? " asked Brock raising his head to look down at his lover. " I think we can but then I think we can't, " whispered Brian looking at Brock with saddened eyes. Brock raised off the bed wrapping his arms around Brian's waist. " Don't think like that. We can do and so can everyone else. We have each other if we need anything. You're going to be a good mom for our little one, " cooed Brock kissing Brian on his temple. Brian blushed tucking his head under Brock's chin. " If you say so, " said Brian yelping in surprise when he was pinned on the bed by his lover.

" I know so, " purred Brock capturing Brian's lips caressing his cheek with his hand. Brian moaned in the kiss tilting his head to the side deepening the kiss. Brock pulled away from the kiss gazing down at Brian glow in the Moonlight rays. " You're so beautiful. I hope our baby has your looks when he or she comes into the world, " whispered Brock kissing Brian on the cheek laying on his side pressing his chest against Brian's side. Brian found their position uncomfortable turning on his side facing Brock. " You're such a sap, " smiled Brian snuggling close to his lover slowly falling asleep with his lover at his side. Brock smiled looking at his lover scanning his eyes down to the flat stomach. " Can't wait for you to come, " hummed Moo trailing a hand down Brian's stomach caressing his thumb in small circles. " Goodnight my sweet babies, " smiled Moo snuggling into the bed closing his eyes letting sleep overcome him.

^^^

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! THIS IS MY PRESENT TO YOU WONDER PEOPLE IN THE WORLD :D

There we go! Terrorsnuckel starting us off! This will be slow updates so work with me :3

Anyways, Thanks for being patient with me and my lazy ass

Make sure to check out LazerKitten and Silverice out too!

See you next time!

Words: 1134

Mama Lonnah, Parker, and Silverice out~!