Chapter 9

I'm here guys! Sorry for the long wait I apologize :(. No need to wait any longer because now I have the time to write chapters and post them :). Anyways onward to the story!

Have Delirious in sticky gooey honey!

I hope you enjoy :3

P.S. Basically - Marcel

         FourSevenZero - Scotty

~~~~~

Marcel and Scotty house

" Come on babe, " drawled out Marcel throwing the covers back from Scotty's form. " I dun wanna! " mumbled Scotty rolling over on his side facing his back to Marcel. The taller of the pair sighed deeply rolling Scotty on his back. " I know you don't want to but we have an appointment to go to, " said Marcel walking away to the closet getting some clothes for Scotty. Marcel pulled out Grey sweatpants and a Black shirt. " Dress me? " asked Scotty rising from the bed raising his arms in the air stretching his sleeping limbs. " If you go to the bathroom and shower maybe I'll consider it, " smirked Marcel slapping Scotty on the ass when he gripped and groaned walking sluggishly past Marcel. Scotty yelped holding on to his ass scurrying out the room with a " Fuck you! " to his lover. " Love you too Honey! " shouted Marcel walking to Scotty's bedside fixing the sheets and covers flattening out the pillows. " There, now to wait for his goody ass, " hummed Marcel walking to the other side where the White drawers with Yellow knobs stood beside the window. " I'm clean now.  Now dress me up like a Barbie Doll! " shouted Scotty walking into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist with wet hair. " Here. " said Marcel throwing a pair of boxers and socks at his lover. Scotty caught the boxers in his hand closing his eyes as a ball of socks got chucked at his head. " Thanks asshole, " grumbled Scotty walking to the side of the bed where his clothes laid. " Your welcome baby, " grinned Marcel walking to the other side of the bed picking up the shirt waiting for Scotty to put on his boxers and socks. Putting on his undergarments Scotty lifted his arms in the air wiggling his body as Marcel pulled down the shirt over his head. Scotty fell back on the bed raising his legs in the air wiggling his eyebrows at his lover. " Quit being silly we have a schedule to attend to, " smiled Marcel scrunching up the holes to the pants sliding the holes through each leg. Scotty smirked pushing himself up wrapping his arms around Marcel's neck letting his lover pull up his pants. " Lazy bastard, " said Marcel with a wink in his eyes kissing Scotty's jaw. Scotty giggled untangling his arms from his lover setting his hand over his belly. " I feel like rubbing my stomach, " said Scotty shrugging his shoulders walking out the room with Marcel behind him scoffing him playfully.

Vanoss and Delirious house

" V-Vanoss, " whimpered Delirious heaving into the toilet bowl squeezing his lover's hand. " I'm right here baby, " comforted Vanoss rubbing Delirious's back whispering sweet nothings near his ear. Fresh tears welled in the sick man's eyes flushing the toilet of the abominable bile. " Sorry for running you over, " sniffled the smaller man of the pair wiping his mouth on the tissue handed to him. " It's alright babe no harm done, " said Vanoss to his lover kissing him on the forehead. Delirious didn't say anything only nodding his head taking sips from the cup on his lips slowly. " We have 30 minutes for our appointment enough time to get dressed, " hummed Vanoss getting up from the ground holding out a hand for his Brunette. Delirious took his Ravenette's hand pushing himself up pulling down the top of the toilet down sitting on the cover. With Delirious settled down Vanoss rushed around the room leaving and coming back with Cleaning supplies, Towels, and Fresh clothes. Delirious sighed in admiration at his boyfriend cleaning up his messes with a smile on his face. " Can we take a bath together? " asked Delirious breaking the silence between the lovers looking down at his twiddling thumbs. Vanoss raised from the tub taking his gloves off with a smile. " Anything for you baby, " winked the Ravenette running the tub with lukewarm water. Delirious smiled slipping off the toilet walking to his lover's side. Vanoss plugged the tub turning around facing his lover. Delirious looked up at Delirious underneath his long lashes fiddling with the hem of Vanoss's pajama pants. Vanoss bent down kissing his Brunette on the forehead tugging on the hem of the shirt on body over his head tossing it to the side. Delirious tugged down the pants letting Vanoss kick them somewhere around the room. Still staring into each others eyes they both striped their last artivle of clothing together with a grace smile on their faces. Vanoss kissed Delirious on the lips turning back around turning the knob on the opposite side turning off the water. " After you Darling, " purred the Ravenette holding out a hand for Delirious to take. " Thank you kind Sir, " smiled the Brunette taking the hand carefully getting in the tub. Vanoss waited for Delirious to get settled first to slip behind him using the sides of the tub lowering himself down. Finally getting himself set Vanoss wrapped his arms around Delirious's waist pulling him back to him. " I love you baby, " whispered Vanoss leaning his head to the side nuzzling Delirious's hair." I love you too babe, " whispered Delirious turning his head to the side leaving a smile gap between them. Vanoss took it upon himself to close the gap capturing his lover's lips slithering his hands to Delirious's hands intertwining them. Delirious tilted his head tot hew side moaning from Vanoss's wondering tongue entering his mouth tangling their tongues together.