chapter 58 - Calling Eric and surprises

All day I felt guilt and pain after my talk with my mother, I knew this was all my fault and I needed to fix this and quick.
I walk outside and grabbed my phone I typed Eric phone number into my phone and called him.
"Ah so you call me now" he says down the phone
"I want you to leave my family and my pack alone Eric this won't end good for you or me please just move on I am not your anymore" I tell him
"You are mine and I will get you back I don't care you mated to that thing you are mine and I will come for you" he shouts down the phone.
"Eric please don't do this" I say as I cry.
"You are mine and always will be so no I won't stop till I have you good bye" he says as he hangs up his phone.
I only have one other choice I have to kill him he won't stop and it's either him or Jake and I choice Jake.
I look at our home and smile I will save our pack, my family and my mate I can do this.
That moment I felt a pain in my stomach and fall to the floor in pain.
"Help" I shout
Two minutes later one of the pack member arrive and help me up and carry me to the pack doctors.
When we arrive in he lies me on the bed and the pack doctor check my stomach and tell me he need some of my blood so I give it to him.
Within a couple of minutes he comes back smiling
"Doc, what's wrong with me?" I ask scared
"Your pregnant Luna" he says
"I am pregnant" I repeat
He nods I smirk and quick get of the bed and hug him
"Please don't tell anyone I will do it thank you" I say and run out.
I run to our room and look at the mirror.
"I will protect you my darling from Eric I know what i must do now for us and everyone" I say as I touch my stomach.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone hope your all enjoying my book so far sorry it's been so long to update but I have now started a new story along with carrying out  with this one.
One books has been Completed and I am no long writing it because it's completed.
Please vote
Thank you..
Next chapter coming soon.