It's been long[22]

Hiccup and Astrid above ⬆⬆⬆
Previously

And I wish I did sooner

Astrid Pov

~Time Skip~

I must admit.Life has been going pretty great since me and Hiccup met.We have been  good friends.He has been visiting me everyday at the hospital and bringing me gifts.I smiled goofily as I lowered my head and looked at my phone

 1 December 2016 22:04

I sighed.Another day wrapped up at this horrible place.A knock came from the door  before it opened.A brown haired girl with brown eyes entered the room.This is Samantha or Sam for short.She has been my personal nurse since the day I woke up.She is also a really nice person to keep me company.

"Hey Sam"I said.She smiled as she closed the door behind her and walked into the room while holding a piece of paper on a board.

"Hey Astrid.How are you feeling?"she asked.I gently shook my shoulders.

"I could be better"I said as she raised her head and smiled sadly at me.

"It's going to be okay.Just....have faith..."she said.I sighed and lowered my head.She set the board down and walked to me..

"Hey.Look at me.You have had more faith than anyone I have ever taken care of.Just be a little more patient.It will happen one day.One day"she said.I smiled as raised my head.

"Thanks Sam."I said.She smiled once more before taking the board and walking to the door

"Goodnight Astrid"

"Goodnight Sam"I said as she closed the door.I lowered my body and my back touched the matress.I sighed and closed my eyes slowly falling to deep slumber

~In Da Morning~

A beam of light hit my closed eyes making me groan.I slowly opened my eyes trying to adjust to the bright light coming from the window.Once my eyes were open again I yawned raising my body so I could sit on the bed.I turned to the left and immediately jumped in surprise once I saw the familiar auburn haired boy sitting on one of the chairs smiling at me.

"Gosh.Hiccup you gave me a heart attack"I said.He chuckled

"Hehehehe...Sorry...Just really excited about today"he said.I raised one of my eyebrows

"Ehmmm...What is today?"I asked.He bit his lip trying to hold his excitement.

"Well...you know.."he said pausing for a little bit before  raising a piece of paper and showing it to me.I took it and started reading it.......No....this isn't possible.....I am....

"You are going home"Hiccup said.I raised my head and looked at Hiccup with a wide mouth before looking back at the paper in my hands.I  started  yelling with excitement while waving my hands quickly.I am going home.After 6 months I am finally going home.I laughed through my yells setting the paper on the bed and covering my mouth with my hand.I  stood on my bed and with excitement I jumped on Hiccup knocking him down from his chair.(pic)

"I am going Home....I am going Home....I am going Homeeee"I yelled.Hiccup laughed and hugged me.I hugged him back as tears of happiness started forming in my eyes.

"You are going home"he whispered  once more before breaking our embrace.I smiled even wider.

"Thank you"I whispered to him.He looked weirdly at me

"What are you thanking me for?I didn't bust you out of here"he said making me chuckle.

"I didn't thank you for that.I thanked you because you were by my side for the 6 months I was stuck in this place"I said.He lowered his head and a hint of blush decorated his cheeks.At that moment the door burst open and Sam came running in