Problems[11]

Song:Troublemaker-Olly Murs ft Florida ↑↑

Previously

I turned my head and I regreted immidietly doing so.Infront of me was now standing my bully.The person who made me come to this camp.........Graham Norson

Astrid Pov

My hand flew to my mouth.Is that Graham??As Graham Norson??And he knows Hiccup??Did I miss something??

"HENRYYYY!Fancy meeting you here"Graham said before squeezing Hiccup in a tight hug.Hiccup pulled away from the hug his face crearly showing disgust.

"What do you want Norson?" Hiccup asked an unamused expression spread on his face

"Relax Brother!I didn't come for you.I came for the girl"he said turning to me while a smirk was forming on his lips.My eyes grew bigger and I felt my body shiver.(A/N:Heh!That rimmed)I looked at Hiccup.He looked at me then Graham.Graham looked at me and then Hiccup's confused face.

"Oops!I guess she didn't tell you about me....You know...About her EX"he said.Hiccup turned to me.I looked at the ground.

"Stop it Graham"I heard a feminine voice.I slowly looked up.Heather was now standing next to me

"Aww.The little liar comes in to help her friend in need"Graham  said

"She is not a liar"I spoke up."You are!You cheated on me remember?Or did that witch also removed your memories?Oh wait.Your brain is so small memories just can't fit in there"I said.Some people gasped while others said something along the lines 'oooh...burned'I saw Graham holding in his anger

"Oh really.Well how about you and your little slutty friends shut your mouth before I reveal how you are actually a whore and a little bi-"Graham's words were cut by a punch which hit him square in the face making him fall down.Everyone gasped looking at the source of the punch.Standing there with his hand still stretched out was Hiccup.With an annoyed expression he lifted Graham from the ground and pushed him against the nearest wall.Graham was actually really muscular and compared to Hiccup he was like Hulk but right now Hiccup looks like he just gained some kind of superstrength.

"Listen Graham.I don't like fighting people.But when someone insults someone I love they will surely walk away with a black eye or a bleeding nose.Wouldn't be embarrassing to get bruises and scratches from someone who is just a stick infront of you?"Hiccup asked.My mind stayed in his first sentence.'When someone insults someone I love....'He loves me?I mean we like each other but it's not really love....Is it?

Hiccup pov

Graham nodded slowly and I let go of him.Graham fixed his jacket and turn to leave.I did the same.My eyes started scanning the crowd searching for the blonde divine beauty.My emerald green orbs soon met with her blue ones.I looked at her while she looked at the ground sadly.After a couple of seconds she lifted her head and her eyes grew bigger.

"HICCUP.WATCH OUT!!"she yelled while running towards me.I turned my head and Graham was standing right there with his hand pulled to the back.He put force into his arm and he sent his punch towards me.But the punch never hit me.Instead infront of me stood my divine beauty recieving the punch Graham sent.

"Astrid"I yelled as she hit the ground losing her consciousness.I Knelt down beside her taking her in my arms.She opened her eyes slightly.

"I-I am okay"she said.I lifted her up bridal style I then looked at Graham.He had a shocked expression on his face.I looked at one of the women who was responsible here.She gave me a nod signaling that it's okay to leave.I slowly caried Astrid to our room.I layed her down on my bed and she smiled at me.I then went into the kitchen our room has and grapped some icecubes from the freezer.I put them in a handtowel and made my way back into the  bedroom.I dragged a chair with me and sat next to her.I smiled while pressing the handtowel on her eye which was now forming a bruise.

"What are you smiling about?" she asked me

"Thank you for saving me from that death call"I said pressing the towel harder on her skin.She winced slightly

"S-sorry.Did I hurt you?"I asked

"No.It's not that bad"she said.I smiled before continuing with the towel."But a kiss will make me feel better."she said this time whispering.I smiled before leaning in.I connected our lips while she wrapped her hands around my neck.We broke away from the kiss when we heard someone clear their throat.With a groan I looked to the left where Heather was standing.

"I might be wrong but I don't think kissing will heal you Astrid"she said laughing.

"Well you are wrong Heather.Because I am already feeling better"Astrid said smiling

"That means I should continue"I said ducking down to kiss her

"Gosh!Lay off Lover boy!Just try to not attack her for a few minutes would ya?"Heather said making us laugh.

"Impossible"I said ducking down again.

"Jesus.Okay.Just wait for me to exit the room Love birds" she said getting up

"Hey Heather!"Astrid said making her stop and look at her."Uhh.Thanks for defending me back there"Astrid continued smiling.She smiled back

"You're welcome"she said before  walking out of the room.I then looked at Astrid.For the third time I tried to kiss her but I  felt her put a finger on my mouth.I opened my eyes and saw her smiling at me.

"What?You too?"I asked.She laughed slightly before looking at me again.

"Hiccup can I ask you a question?"she said

"Well you just did"I said smiling.She rolled her eyes

"Fine.Can I ask you two questions?"she said.I tilted my head slightly to the right In a questionable manner.

"Ehmm.What you said back there.That you loved me.Did-did you mean it?"she asked smiling.I looked at her smiling before leaning in again but this time successfully colliding my lips with her.We pulled away a couple of seconds later.

"Astrid I trusted you with my secret with my horse with my family and with my life.Not trusting you with my love would just be stupid.I love you Astrid Hofferson."I said.I soon felt a hand sqeezing mine.I looked at Astrid.She smiled before squeezing my hand again.

"I love you too my one legged dork"she said pressing a split second kiss on my lips.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-HEY YAA DRAGON HOMIES.SOO.THIS IS JUST A RANDOM CHAPTER I PUT TOGETHER BECAUSE I GOT A NICE COMMENT AND I THOUGHT OKAY...WHY NOT TODAYY.SO..WELL DOUBLE CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS.IT'S A LITTLE BIT SHORT BUT IT IS LATE(3:35 am) AND I JUST WANT TO SLEEEEEP.BUT HERE YOU GO 'astridou' HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTY...AND I HOPE ALL OF YOU...MY READERS..ENJOYED  THIS

LEAVE YOUR IDEAS IN THE COMMENTS

SHOW YOUR LOVE BY VOTING

AND UNTIL NEXT TIME

PEACE OUT
☆★☆★☆