18. Revisiting the Past

Start from the beginning

Because you want her Alec.

My inner voice muttered but I scoffed it off.

She laid her head on my heart and slowly began drifting off to sleep.

Such a simple gesture but it made my dead heart flutter.

I kicked open my bedroom's door and laid her down on my bed. She's already asleep, I turned around to leave but a small, soft hand held onto my big one.

I turned around to see that sleepy+scared Elisa was clutching my hand as if her life depended on it.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Please lay down with me. Please, this one night or else he might come." She pleaded me in a small voice.

How could I say no to her ever?how--

Wait a minute, who's going to come here? I did not question her who 'he' is because she looked so afraid. I let it drop fo now.

"No one will touch you Elisa, not with me around." I assured her and pushed the black covers away, laid down and gently pulled her in my arms.

She came in my arms readily and rested her head on my shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her and began drawing patterns on her back and once again she drifted off to sleep again.

I kissed her forehead once more and pulled covers on both of us to keep the harsh cold away.

She was sleeping with a smile on her face. So innocent, I continued my patterns on her back and with my other hand I tucked her silky strands behind her ears. I began carressing her cheek, I touched her eyes, nose, eyebrows and her lips.

Just by touching them, I wanted to kiss them, but that would be wrong, so wrong.

No, I can't. It's like I'm taking advantage.

But just a peck wouldn't hurt her, would it?

My inner voice said. Yes, it wouldn't hurt if I just pecked them.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

No.

Fuck it. I slowly bent my head and kissed, no pecked her slightly parted heavenly lips and immediately pulled back.

Wrong move. By doing that, I wanted to kiss her again and then again.

My whole body and I mean whole body was growing hard.

Shit! I shouldn't have listened to my evil inner voice.

I--

She stirred in her sleep and I held my breath.

Oh no! She was waking up. Did she realize that I took advantage of her while she was sleeping in my arms or did she feel the current too like I felt when I kissed her?

You didn't take advantage, you just PECKED her lips.

Shut up! I growled at my inner voice.

I'm never going to take--

Suddenly she bolted upright and untangled herself from my arm and sheets.

"Elisa? Come back here." I said to her.

But she didn't seem to listen to me because she pushed her feet down on the floor and made her way around the bed from the front and came to stand by my side.

I was completely confused now.

Is she sleepwalking?

My eyes widened, yes! She was sleepwalking, now what am I supposed to do?