The End Pt. Two- Alternate 2

Hunter got down on one knee and opened up a small red velvet box with two golden rings inside. They were beautiful and I nearly got lost in the diamond's sparkle."Shiloh, will you marry me?"

"I... I", Quickly looking around to see everyone standing a good 7 feet behind us, they all had hope in their eyes. "Of course I will!" I said proudly. Hunter fiddled with the ring but as soon as he and put it on my finger he hugged me with a heap of tears in his eyes.

"Your gonna make me the happiest man alive!" He picked me up so I was eye level with him and kissed the crap out of my lips. Passion and lust filled the air that night... well at least until everyone ran up to us and squeezed the crap out of our arms until they went limp.

"Oh, Shiloh!" I already have everything planned!" My mom yelled.

"Slow down there cowboy. Let's not rush this." I laughed it off but I know she's secretly planning to kidnap me and make me agree to everything she says for the wedding.

"Finally, a son I can trust." My father put his hand on Hunter's shoulder for a quick second then left to go gush to George about the news.

~~~

The reception and the wedding were both so beautiful.

My mother and I decided to go back to my roots and wear a traditional hanbok made in South Korea because all women in my family wear one on their birthday and also because my grandma's as strict as could be and wouldn't hesitate to scold me in fro...

My mother and I decided to go back to my roots and wear a traditional hanbok made in South Korea because all women in my family wear one on their birthday and also because my grandma's as strict as could be and wouldn't hesitate to scold me in front of everyone for not wearing a hanbok... I swear to god grandma. Hunter, on the other hand, wore this:

 They all secretly have DC and Marvel shirts underneath

 They all secretly have DC and Marvel shirts underneath. Oh and knee high socks that they showed off later at the reception while dancing to 'Baby Got Back' By Sir Mix-A-Lot.

We decided to have a spring wedding when the flowers bloom and the weather is just right. We gave out allergy medicine to anyone who likes to avoid the outdoors around this time of year. Which was my idea and it worked out perfectly. My favorite part was when we exchanged vows...

"You, Shiloh, ...you are my perfect woman. Through thick and thin." He fiddled with his paper a little more before tossing it over his shoulder with a big nervous laugh. "Today I become your husband and you become my wife. I will strive to give you the best of myself while accepting you the way you are. I promise to respect you as a whole person with your own interests, desires, and needs, and to realize that those are sometimes different, but no less important than my own. From the moment I first saw you, I knew you were the one with whom I wanted to share my life. Your beauty, heart, and mind inspire me to be the best person I can be. I promise to love you for eternity, respecting you, honoring you, being faithful to you, and sharing my life with you. This is my solemn vow. And I'll make sure I hold it... till death do we part." If I wasn't standing in front of so many people, I would've  cried a river.

Unfortunately, my vow wasn't even nearly as grand as his but it did make everyone laugh so that's a plus

After the wedding, we went straight home and changed then left to Hawaii for the honeymoon. We stayed on a smaller island and became equated with the locals and by our third day, we saw the great volcano of Hawaii. We only managed to stay for a week before going back home.

While Hunter was busy at work, both of my parents helped me pack and move into my new house and by the time Hunter came home there were many boxes in the living room and I was passed out on the floor. It's a shame he had a long day because we both woke up on the floor in the living room.

~~~
When Hunter turned thirty we welcomed our first baby, Léon George Bond, into the family. Soon after we had a little girl named Ella. She had the most beautiful blue eyes and freckles all over her face and was the most obnoxious baby to ever live but she grew up to be a public speaker about aids and other things people need to be more aware of.
Léon, on the other hand, struggled through life and felt secluded. He had a child at the early age of 19. After that, he cleaned up and studied hard. Despite everything that happened, his wife was supportive of him and put him before all. Léon studied Law at Princeton and-and became a well-known prosecutor. He had two more children and they all grew up well.
Everything was well until Hunter was diagnosed with a brain tumor and died shortly after seeing his daughter marry a wonderful man of Nobel blood. You could say they were like a Disney couple in a way. She was stubborn but he was even more stubborn.

But all in all, everything ended the way it was supposed to end. With loss, grief, and happiness.
The end is only the beginning.
And this was CEO.

~Cuddly_Bear~

Short and sweet
Thank you for reading CEO

Credit to: (buzzsouthafrica.com) for the vow.