Hello, PlayBoy!!

During breakfast, Hunter kept complimenting my mom on her cooking when in reality it was my dad who cooked. My mom tried to tell him but every time she opened her mouth to talk he already beat her to it. He literally wouldn't shut up. After breakfast, we left for Hunter's house in my Hummer.

"So where exactly do you live?" I asked hunter as I drove across the huge bridge.

"After we enter the gates take a right." He said looking at his expensive wristwatch. I nod as we stop in front of this huge green gate with 7-foot tall hedges surrounding the place. After the gate opens I take a right and can't help but notice this huge pond smack down in the middle and beautiful houses adorning the trail that circles the pond. There were tall trees with dark brown wood and deep green leaves all around the pond that look like they were strategically placed in every spot to perfection making this place seem... relaxing.

As I kept driving I noticed the path ventures off to another area where the pond extends to an isolated modern house that was probably just as expensive as the others but more beautiful.

"This is your house?" I asked wide eyed. Yes, my house was nice... but not beautiful like this one.

He nodded with a far look in his eyes and walked out the car but before he entered the house he turned around and said, "Don't touch anything" and disappeared.

Little did he know Shiloh doesn't follow any orders. I snapped her fingers in a sassy way but quickly stopped before the people stare... from afar.

"Gotcha." I hopped out of the car and walked into the house.

The inside of the house was even more beautiful than the outside. The color scheme was white with a few silver and yellow accents here and there. There was a 50 by 20-foot bulletproof glass window that had a gorgeous view of the huge pond.

Obeying orders, I sat on the couch, still taking in the features of his house. I looked down to find a stack of magazines and a "Home improvement" magazine at the top.

"Ooh." I could use some of this when I move out. I began flipping through the pages aimlessly while humming 'The Wheels On The Bus Go Round And Round'. When I finished I proceeded to close the magazine and put it back down but something plausible caught my attention.

"Is that... playboy?" I dropped the home improvement magazine down and picked up the huge stack of playboy magazines. "Well, well, well." I smirked and checked the dates.

My eyes went wide at his faithfulness towards Playboy. He owned every magazine they have published in the last year.

"Do you want a glass of water?" Hunter said as he made his way down the stairs. I nervously set the magazines down trying to cover it up with the 'Home Improvement' magazine but I was too late. He already made his way down to the end of the stairs and was staring at me wide-eyed with a huge blush adorning his face.

"T-those aren't mine." His stood frozen.

"W-what are you talking about?" I said not knowing why I'm embarrassed about finding his stack of (practically porn)playboy magazines.

"They're my friend's... Troy."

"Troy Baker? The kind-hearted millionaire who managed to steal the hearts of every girl but said he has one true love... that no one knows about?" He nodded.

"His love is that stack right there..." He pointed. "And 2 more at his house." I narrowed my eyes at him and crossed my arms.

"I don't believe you." I stood up from my spot and began walking to his kitchen. "But then again, I refuse to believe you because this is too funny. Oh, and where do you keep your glasses, ...I'm parched."