Chapter One

Chapter One 

In a small house,a 30 year old Danny Stevens got home from his work as a editorial assistant in a Daily Newspaper.It's almost past seven in the evening.Living with his older brother Louise Wency and his wife Teresa with their two year old child Hannah.They parents divorced when he was 20.His Mother left them to affair with her new husband.Meantime,they were about to take their supper.Louise had terminated his job because the company need to reduce employees and he was one of those who lose a berth,removing his jacket because a little bit cold outside to make his body warm.He put it on the chair.When Teresa offer him to take a dinner with them.He was totally peckish and knackered because of a long day working and many prints and layouts has done with the help of his good friend Ronald Denver,he is the one who helped him to apply for the vacant position best friend back in College.His brother and his wife are always having arguably because of personal matters like having lack of financial and Louise was intend losing the path because of his peers.Their life spent so much by means of free from guile and dull living.He sat beside his brother's chair and Teresa lend him a noodles for the evening meal.While Louise has a displeased face because something happened which makes him upset and troubled.

"I had lose my job,and I don't even know how to start again." he uttered peeking a glance at his wife who gave her first birth when she was sixteen.Her parents reprobates her because of being a gravid woman in the early stage of her life.

"That was unfavorable,how can we survived and Hannah is still drinking his milk." he explained beforehand,that she was not able to give breastfeed to her daughter because of some complications with her health.

Their wealth are almost to death because of lacking in monetary and felt that their faith is not enough for the reason that their prayers doesn't answered by God-- thought that they left them in the times of being weary and in knot."Don't worry,I am here in the times you needed me most." Danny giving him a hope tapping his brother's shoulder slightly.

His now in the age of thirty but seems showing concerns to his kinsfolk and not mentioned that he is an industrious worker,and not have time for resembling a romance in his life.But a inhabitant in the city of demons regarding corruptive political maladies and unfairly government to the people that needing to infringe,even in it's bribe
marked by injustice, partiality, or deception.The following morning,Danny was waiting at the bus station.When the four-wheeled automotive vehicle arrived,it almost full because of the range capacity and carrying passengers are no vacant seats left,he had no choice.But to take a ride just to reached his destination on time.

It was thronging place and into sandwich,when he suddenly noticed the rudely behavior in one of the passengers.He intend to pressing the woman's butt and shoved the guy who offended
and act in outrage.The passengers viewing them like they having a scene inside the bus.He twisted his finger,teaching him a lesson to inflict with a physical pain."You should know how to respect and place yourself,bitch." he cursed while portended him.

The woman who was disrespected watching them towards her direction.The guy was throwned after the bus had stopped and leave him."Thanks." the woman who stared by his eyes expressed gratitude for what he did for her.A smile drawn in his lips.

"Welcome." he sighs,protected her from the unlawful ommission.

"I'm Sarah" introduced and acquainted herself from the guy who just saved her from the injirous situation.

"Danny.Danny Stevens." he lend his hand hoping that she would lend her hand too,for she did.Some strange of inclination between the both of them.

Offered him a coffee date to give him in return,he agreed.He gave his card with the details of his phone number and planned to meet on Saturday at the restaurantI.It was his first time meeting a lady by accident,in his age he doesn't be able to believe in fairytales and happy endings.But he is galvanize of what might could happened.