"No worries, your highness", the guard said smiling.

Asami nodded a thanks.

"Guys", Opal whispered. "Wait".

Everyone stopped.

"I hear something", Opal said.

They did too. Voices.

Asami listening intensely to the sound. She turned towards a staircase. The voices were coming from that direction. She pointed.

"That way", she said quietly. "Keep your swords ready and follow me".

The teens made their way down the staircase. The further down they went, the colder it became.

They got to the bottom of the stone staircase.

"It's so cold", Jinora said. "If Korra's down here, she must be freezing".

Suddenly voices were heard. They stopped. Asami put a finger to her lips, signaling them to be silent.
They followed down the sound of the voices.

They followed them to a room. Asami peeked into it. She saw a shivering Korra sitting on the floor, her back against the stone wall and her hands and feet tied up. Asami was relieved to see that Korra was still alive. Asami looked at the men. One of the men, obviously the leader, was talking to Korra, arms crossed.

"And so here we are", He said, probably finishing a story.

Two of the men had taken off their masks but one was still wearing his mask. Now that Asami could see up close, he looked familiar.

"I don't understand how you have magic", Korra said. "You're-".

"Ahhh", the man said. "I have my ways. I know people".

Korra growled. "If my father was here".

The man chuckled. "But he's not. No one knows you're here ir that I'm here. No one will find you".

"You won't get away with this", Korra said. "The princess-".

She went into a coughing fit. She looked surprised that she did.

The men in charge smirked.

"What's the matter, princess??", the masked man asked, smirking. "Feeling a little under the weather??. You're not exactly dressed properly for this temperature".

Korra's feverish shivering proved his point. She glared at her.

"When Asami finds me, she'll probably beat you to a pulp".

Asami had to agree. She probably will if she got her hands on that man. Asami knew that the men had magic powers as well so they'd probably be a bit of a challenge.

Wait. What was Asami thinking??. She was part of the royal family. Her family was stronger than anyone in the kingdom.

She looked back at her friends and the guards.

"Let's kick his ass", she whispered. "I've heard enough".

They all nodded. They sprung up and stepped into the room. Asami shot her magic at the man, sending him flying. The other two men looked at them.

Asami smirked. "She's right. I feel like beating you to a pulp".

Asami looked at Korra. The blue eyed girl beamed at her. Asami looked at the masked man. He got to his feet, turning towards her.

"Hello, princess. Come to see your servant die??".

"Why are you doing this?", Asami demanded.

The man chuckled. He reached up and took off his mask.
Asami gasped.