Chapter 4 {Edited}

Start from the beginning

 “Well hurry up then. You’re taking too long,” I replied to her. I was a little angry at this point and I just wanted to smack her one.

After an hour and a half at the hospital it was time to head home, and when I arrived home all the girls were there and so was Garry and the boys. “What are you all doing here,” I asked them.

“We got dragged along. The girls want to take you out, and apparently we’re coming along as well,” replied Jayden.

 “Where are we going,” I asked.

The guys shrugged and the girls said, “Never you mind. You’ll see when we get there,” they all said at once. Even though I wasn’t in the best mood I agreed to go with them.

We got to the mall “I’ve already been here, why are we here again,” I asked them all.

 “We’re buying something special for your little girl. Something from all of us,” Kelly answered.

“But we don’t know what you have, so we need your help as well,” Veronica said.

“We all put our money together. All up we have three hundred and forty dollars to spend on your little girl, but we want it to last. Like a keepsake,” Amy said. 

Well great, I have no idea whatsoever, but luckily Kevin said, “How about an id bracelet, and have her name and that put on the front and the first letter of our names on the back,” he said it with a big smile on his face like he was so clever, but I have to agree it sounded perfect.

So they got the bracelet and had their letters put on the back, but we couldn’t do the front because we haven’t even thought of names. So Garry and I decided we’ll talk about it later when we got home. We went back to V’s house and just laughed around and looked through all the photos of our group and she realized she didn’t have one of me being pregnant, so she got out the camera and started taking pictures of all of us.

It was getting late so Garry and I walked back to my place. He was staying the night. “So what names do you have in mind,” I asked him when we were up in my room.

“How about Sophie,” he asked.

“No I don’t like it,” I replied.

“Amanda?”

“No.”

“Lucy?”

“No.”

“Tiffany?”

“No.”

“Kayla?”

“No.”

“Is there any names that you do like, seeing as though you don’t like the ones I do, “he asked me.

“I like Emily, Kara, Kiara, Chloe, Jade, and Crystal. Do you like any of those ones,” I asked after giving him my list.

“I don’t mind Chloe or Emily. They seem like pretty names,” he answered.

Ok so we have a start, either Chloe or Emily.

“Now the hard part, how do we choose what one,” he asked me.

“I have no idea. Maybe we can ask our parents, but I think I like Chloe more than Emily,” I said.

“Well I like Emily more than Chloe,” he said, and we both laughed. ‘How are we meant to choose a name if we, both like different ones but the both at the same time,’ I thought to myself.

We went to sleep thinking of names, but decided to ask our parents tomorrow morning.

When I woke up Garry was already downstairs in the kitchen with mum. I made my way down and sat at the table. I didn’t even need to say a word and Garry brought me over my breakfast. I wasn’t having hot chips this morning, I was having bacon. And just the smell of it made my mouth water.

“Mum we need help,” I said.

“We decided on two names, but still can’t decide on what one to choose,” Garry said to my mum.

“Well, what names?”

“Chloe and Emily,” we both said at the same time.

“I like the both of them. How about you have Chloe Emily Jones? Seeing as though she will be having Garry’s last name,” my mum said. Garry and I looked at each other and smiled. We both liked the name Chloe Emily.

“Chloe Emily Jones,” I said. “I love it.”

Its not as long as the others but i was ready to upload again please read vote comment fan

i would really appreciate some feedback on my work so i know what i can do to improve

xxxxx