Flash back to 21 years ago :

Italics = you narrating

"Mother, Father, you wanted to speak with me?" I asked politely. Our family wasn't the richest but we still have to learn our manners and such. They both looked down at me but I noticed they're eyes were covered by a shadow. "Yes sweetie. You see... You have to leave" I was kinda confused by what he said. "What do you mean father? Mother what's going on?" , " What your father is trying to say is to pack your stuff and get out of the house! Leave! It's for own good, for your safety." from each word mother had said, she was slowly breaking down into tears, so was I. "B-but if I l-leave, w-what will h-happen to b-brother?!" , "he is going back to the Philippines, staying with your grandparents. His flight comes tomorrow and you only have 30 minutes to pack and leave."

I can tell father didn't want to say that, actually, I knew that my parents didn't want to do this at all, but, they had no choice. I was to blinded in emotions to even tell.

"F-fine! Since you w-want me to l-leave so m-much. Great p-parents the b-both of you a-are, NOT!" I got more scared when I screamed at them, so I panicked and ran to my room, tears falling like waterfall.

I remeber I grabbed my big messengers bag, packed some clothing, some water bottles and snacks, my art book and journal, some pencils, my multi tools knife, and picture of me and my family. I changed into a (f/c) long sleeve shirt, a cameo hoodie and pants, and wore black shoes. For a 7 year old, I was as smart as a 6th grader, so I knew how to survive in the wild and which basic things I need in order to survive. I didn't know where to go, so I planned on going to the forest, even if they're were dangerous animals lurking.

I went downstairs after I knew I had everything I need, but not before I grabbed my family pendants and my pokemon cards. Half way down the stairs, my brother woke up and asked "what's going on sister? Why are you dressed up like that? Are we going somewhere?" I teared up more but instead of saying anything, I ran up to him and hugged him. After a few minutes, I looked down on him and gently say "Take care of yourself brother. I'm gonna miss you. Here, take this. It's yours now." I gave him my pokemon cards and gave him one last hug. One that I will never forget and left. The cold winds gave goosebumps but I just walked it out.

The forest wasn't that far. Only about a 10 minute walk. I remeber I took shelter in a cave that was underneath a big oak tree. I was able to make a fire and may or may not have eaten rabbits meat half cooked. I stayed up the whole night and slept during the next day. But when I woke up, I saw smoke in the distance, even if it was dark. The smoke looked like it came from my house. As fast as I can, I ran, and ran till I saw what used to be home, covered in flames. My eyes widened while tears threatened to fall. Near my house I saw people, holding down my mother and father along with my brother. What made me angry was that the men who were holding down my father stabbed him in the head and into his heart. I screamed at the sight. But consequently exposing my location.

"There, over the hill top! Grab the girl!" They yelled. 3 men surrounded me and tried to lure me to them. When I got cornered, I quickly grabbed my multi tools knife from my pocket and stabbed a guy who was near me in a... You know, that place. He fell to the ground so I took this chance to run. They almost got me but I was able to dodge their hold. I ran to my mother and brother, stab the people who were holding them but the one who were holding my mother decided to take them with her and stabbed her in the stomach. "M-mom! Please no! No no no no no!" I felt my brother holding on to my arm, crying. "Honey, m-my time is a-about to be over b-but please... Please t-take care of yourself a-and your brother. Follow the creed and give the Templars what they deserve. Avenge us." She took one finale breath before she died. "I l-love you m-my chlidren." she went limp.