2.

I slowly opened my eyes and realized that i dozed off on the couch. The TV was still on and a lame documentary about alligators where on. I got up and streched myself. My neck hurted really badly. On my way to the bathroom I could hear my stomach growl. Shit dude I'm really hungry and my fridge is empty as fuck. That means I have to get my ass to a café nearby and eat something there. After that I'll go grocery shopping. I brushed my teeth, tied my hair up to a messy bun and made my way to my bedroom. What should I wear? It's almost autumn. I went for a black skinny jeans, a black baseball tee, a pair of white vans and a red and black checkered blouse tied around my waist. I didn't do make my make up because who is going to see me anyways? I am surely not going to meet my soulmate today right? That only happens in Nicholas Sparks books and movies. But well... Nicholas Sparks is not the author of my life. I grabbed my rucksack and left the apartment. I googled up the nearest café. It's a french café. Right after I plugged my beats to my phone i started walking. It was a sunny day. I started to analyze the City. Brooklyn New York huh? That's sick. I always told my dad that I was going to move to Brighton. Because I liked the british lifestyle and the accent. But that was impossible. I am still surprised that my dad let me to New York. But I'm 18 and that means I can do whatever I want. Okay except drinking alcohol. But I also don't like alcohol. It literally tastes like ass.

With a Nutella Bagel and a Large Latté I sat down to the seat next to the Window. I started to eat and checked my Instagram. A lot of my friends were texting me. Asking me how it was going. I decided not to tell them about the weird boys. I only replied with 'It's excellent. I miss all of you. xx' My lazy ass didn't want to type the same shit all over again so I copy and pasted it. As I was taking a sip of my latté I looked at the people in the café. My gaze stucked at that one dude. Who was sitting two tables away from me. I couldn't stop staring at him. He looked so familiar. The pichblack hair in a messy style. These dark almost black big Eyes. And the full lips. I mean Kylie Jenner who? He looked up from his mac and as his gaze met mine I almost choked. It was that loud, annoying, cunt from yesterday.

I tried to look away but he smiled at me. I didn't know what to do. I mean he looked so different today. He got up with his Mac and energy drink and walked towards me. Fuck. Act cool y/n. I looked down at my phone. I looked up after I heared something smacking the table. He sat infront of me. Well fuck. "What's up y/n?" He smiled cheekily. I am not gonna lie. He is good looking. Wait good looking? I mean he is fucking hot I couldn't recognise that yesterday. "Oh you again." I just said as casually as I could. He laughed. His voice is really deep and soothing .It's like he just woke up right now. "I am really sorry about yesterday." He said while keeping his eyes on his screen. "You were so..." I stopped myself trying to find the right words. He looked up. "so..." Cmon y/n just talk. A wide smile covered his face. "What?" He asked. "You were really different yesterday. I mean with the egg running down your face and stuff. Now you look like a functional human being i am suprised." Be bursted out laughing. "I can tell you that it's not always like that. We were just filming a Youtube Video." Oh he's a Youtuber. I've never been a big fan of Youtubers and stuff. I raised an eyebrow. "What kind of Video was that. A new version of 2 girls and 1 cup?" He laughed again and it sounded like a melody in my ears. I literally could spend my whole time listening to his laugh. "Well if you can't watch nauseous videos you should keep your fingers away from my channel." I knew it was not a good idea but i decided to watch a video when i get home. "What's the name of your channel?" I asked him. "TVFilthyFrank" he replied quickly. "Is your name Frank?" I asked him while seraching up his channel and subscribing to it. "No. It's Joji but you can also call me George."
"Well Joji..." I started to talk. "Why is you channel called FilthyFrank?" He took sip of his energy drink and i tried to understand who on earth would drink that at 11 am. "It's just a character i play. I play a lot of senseless characters." I nodded lightly. It seemed like he didn't realize that and waited for an answer. He looked up. And there was that awkward silence. "So you wanna know what I'm doing know?" He asked and I replied with a dry "Yes why not?" He skidded to the free seat next to him and offered me his old seat. I sat myself down and stared at the screen. All I could see was just a cutting programm. It looked really confusing. He started to explain what he was doing but I didn't listen to him. All I was thinking about was that he's actually really attractive. He smelled really good tho and his voice was really satisfying. "...basically that's all I do to edit a video like that. Music videos are a little bit harder." I realized that he finished talking as he started to look at me with a smile. "What do you think about that y/n?" I lightly jumped up like a chicken. "Oh well... yeah that's pretty cool. I mean interesting and cool." I tried to hide my nervousness with a shy laugh. He kept looking at me. I felt a little bit uncomfortable so I lowered my view to the table. "How old are you?" He asked with a calming tone. "I turned 18 at Y/B." He exhaled heavily. "I'm 23."
"Well I'm legal for you know. Come and fucking get me." Well of course I didn't say that out loud. It was just a random thought I guess or did I really mean that? "Are you into older guys?" he asked me. Is he fliting with me. Holy Shit. "Uhm well.. I am pretty okay with that as long as you're not a pedophile. And you're actually not that old. " He smiled at me and turned his Mac off. "What about if I take you out today at 7 pm. I can show you around. You also live above me. If you're ready just come and ring at my door." He waited for an answer. A shy smile flitted on my face. "Sounds good." With that he just stood up and walked away. I couldn't get over the thought that he asked me out. I am literally wearing no make up. Wait. What did I say earlier today. Is Nicholas Sparks literally writing my Life? Maybe god is just into Nicholas Sparks shit and made me meet my Soulmate today. Okay I can't call him my soulmate already but I had that feeling. That feeling when you think that you're falling for someone. Fuck I am not in love or am I?

Oh well. Look how different Joji can be. I hope you enjoyed that chapter. Give me a feedback so I can know what i can do better the next time. Thank you for reading buh byeeeee xx.