"Hunting party?" Damon asked when Stefan came into the room.

"That guy did a number on me last night when he stabbed me. I gotta get my strength back up."

"I've got two liters of soccer mom in the fridge." Damon said, Stefan gave him a look, "no?"

"We'll talk when I get back?" Stefan asked.

"All right. Give my regards to the squirrels." Damon said, the statement earned a laugh from Brooklyn.

"Please, we all know he prefers to kill innocent little bunnies." she said before going back to the task at hand. Some time later Brooklyn took notice that Stefan still hadn't returned home, she looked around the house for Damon.

"I'm going to check Elena's. Want to come?"

"Yeah. I'm worried for our little bunny eater." they got into Damon's car and over and over again he tried to call Elena.

"Can't you try from your phone?"

"You didn't exactly give me time to grab it before you grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the house." he tried one more time, but she ignored it once again before knocking on the door to her house. When she opened it the two just walked inside.

"You're ignoring me."

"The six missed calls? Sorry. My phone is dead."

"Is Stefan here?" Damon asked.

"No. Why? Something wrong?"

"He went out to the woods to hunt and he never came back." Brooklyn said

"I can't get him on his phone. I figured he was here with you." Damon said, Elena tried to call him before pulling the phone away from her ear.

"It's going straight to voicemail. Where could he be?"

"You're not going to like what I'm thinking." Brooklyn went with Damon to the farm house that they knew Pearl to be staying at and looked at him while he knocked, "Pearl! Open this door. I swear to God I'll bust through and rip your head off." one of the vampires from last night opened the door.

"Pearl's not home." he stuck his head out of the door and looked at the rain, "mmm, beautiful weather. Not a ray of sun in the sky."

"Where's my brother?"

"Billy." he commanded, two other vampires were dragging Stefan forward.

"We want our bunny eater back." Brooklyn warned.

"You're dead."

"Whoa. I'm sorry. You haven't been invited in. Miss Gibbons?"

"Yes, Frederick honey?"

"Never let this bad man in."

"I'll never let him in." Stefan made a groaning noise.

"I don't need an invitation to get inside your house." Brooklyn challenged.

"But you'd be dead the minute you walked through the door, witch. One-hundred and forty-five years left starving in a tomb, thanks to Katherine's infatuation with you and your brother. First few weeks, every single nerve in your body screams with fire. The kind of pain that can drive a person mad. Well... I thought your brother might've wanted to get a taste of that before I killed him. Billy." they stabbed Stefan again with a stake and Brooklyn made a move against Frederick but Damon held her back. She buried her head again Damon's neck to try and tune out the cries of pain leaving Stefan's mouth, "you have a nice day." Frederick closed the door. They went back to the car that Elena was waiting in.