"What do I have to do?" Scott asks almost desperately.

Derek takes Scott's phone holding it up showing that Scott had a missed call from Alison. "You have to get rid of distractions, and this, this is what got you caught. You want me to teach you? You need to get rid of her."

"Why just, because of her family?" Scott asks.  Derek shows Scott his phone, and waves it in front of him before throwing at a solid rock wall. While Derek is throwing the phone Scott try to stop him. I gasp when it hits the walk and shatters it into many broken pieces, but I quickly cover it.

"Getting angry? That is your first lesson. You want to learn how to control this, how to shift, you do it through anger. By tapping into a primal animal rage, and you can't do that with her around." Derek says.

"I can get angry."

"NOT ANGRY ENOUGH. It is the only way I can teach you. Can you stay away from her at least until the full moon?" I know Derek wouldn't expect Scott not to see Alison, but I doubt that Scott want even be a to stay away from her for that long.

"If that is what it takes."

"Do you want to live? Do you want to protect your friends, your family?"

"Yes! If you can teach me I can stay away from her." Scott says. "Now are we done? I need to go by more milk. Ali are you coming or staying?"

Derek takes my hand and I  reply to Scott with, "I'll see you later tonight."

"Whatever," Scott says walking past us towards the way back down to the grocery store.

"Wait Scott!" I say.

"Yes?" Scott says turning around with a hopeful look on his face.

"Don't forget that we parked on level 4. Oh and can you pick my bag up and take it home for me?" I ask with my sweetest face on.

Scott sighs and give me a smile. "Fine, but if I find any money in there under a ten I'm taking it."

"No! If I find out you took any money from me, swear the next girl you bring home I will break out the photo albums and that video of you singing in the bathtub when you were 5!" I tell him.

"Okay I won't take any money, gosh. " He says playfully.

"Bye,  love you."  I say as he starts walking.  He says love you and a Derek and I start walking back to where ever his car is.

After a few minutes of science Derek breaks it. "Do you really have a video of Scott singing in the bathtub?"

"Yeah Mom and Dad used to do the whole we have to make memories with our kids thing. And before you ask he was singing to Brittany Spears." I say smiling at that last part.

"He was not!" Derek says with a hint of laughter in his voice. "So what does he have on you?"

"Umm....  Nothing," I say trying to play it cool. He looks at me with a face that says I know there is something. I sigh giving in. "Fine! I used to think I was going to be a princess. So when I was younger I acted like I was a princess in training. Yes the whole thing, proper language, balancing books on my head, and I always wore the dresses, like 24/7." I say blushing.

"Awwww."

"Shut up!" I say joking. When we reach the car Derek unlocks the car doors and we hop in.

"So where do you want to go?" Derek asks.

I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know."

"Do you want to go home?"