Chapter 17: Nina

Lauren & Daisy

"Man! I can't believe we lost them! Did you even take pics?" Daisy asked her sister. The whole entire day, the Woods sisters have been following Ke'Jerome and Nina to take as many pictures they could able send them to Kent and bust Nina out. But they wanted to take a good picture of them either kissing, touching each other or even having sex. Nothing happened, they just walked like they're best friends. Now both girls are outside of the club they just saw Ke'Jerome and Nina went inside but somehow, they managed to get out.

"Come on, we are going back to the mansion," Lauren told her.

"You think they went back?" she questioned.

"Only way to find out, come on," she took her sister's hand and they went back to the car heading to Ke'Jerome's mansion.

***

Once they arrived, they were stopped at Ke'Jerome's truck, they got out the car, and checked out the truck. They both looked inside and saw a piece of pantie and clothing on the passenger seat. "Oh my gosh, sis!" Lauren went to Daisy and she was already in tears.

"WHERE'S THAT WHORE! GET THE FUCK OUT HERE SLUT!" Daisy howled, then Lauren covered her mouth.

"Shut up sis, you want us to get in trouble?" Lauren asked her.

"I don't give a fuck! That bitch already has one brother! Why the fuck going after the other one?!" screaming out her anger.

"Who the fuck knows? She's probably a gold digger; trying to get money from both brothers since they're both drug lords," Lauren suggested.

"Well, I don't give a fuck. She doesn't go and ruin other women's relationship, I want her to get caught. Let's take pictures of this," she grabbed the camera and took pictures of the clothing and pantie when she looked at it; it was blurry and black.

"Sis, we can take pictures in the morning, it's too dark right now. Come on, let's go home. We'll make sure to come extra early, take pictures and then give them two a surprise," Lauren smiled, grabbed her sister's hand and they went back to their car.

________________________________________________________________________

It was the next morning, I looked around and noticed that I was in Ke'Jerome's room. I'm not surprised that we finally made love. Everything was simply perfect; I didn't care if was romantic, rough or aggressive. All it matters that we finally consumed our love and it was just perfect for the both of us. The only thing, I didn't like about was that he didn't use protection. I know he wanted to feel me inside but I rather him protecting himself... From getting my ass pregnant. It was not like I wanted kids by Ke'Jerome but at this moment right now... I want it to keep it safe. I looked at him, took his arm off of me, got up from my bed and put on his shirt and sweats on. I went to do my hygiene and then decided to go downstairs. When I got there, I saw Ke'Jerome's clothing still on the floor, I shook my head and went to picked it up. That was when I heard the doorbell, I arched one of my eyebrows; who was coming to see Ke'Jerome? Megan went to Japan, so who was here? I took a deep breath and now loud knocking occurred. I opened the door and my eyes widen.

"Where's K.J?!" Daisy yelled at me.

"Uh, he's not here," I lied.

"Liar! Whore ass! You lucky, I ain't going to beat your ass, coming into people's relationship and taking their man away! Whose mother taught you that shit!" she screamed at me, my face turned red when she brought up my mother into this.

"Daisy! Come on, stop. We didn't come to be rude to the whore, we want a deal with her," Lauren responded and I looked at her weirdly.

"What the hell you want, Lauren? Come and shoot my ass again?" I yelled at her.