Alpha Jasper

This is Book Four in the Alpha series!!!!

It's on Wattpad right now, as well as Radish, so it would be super awesome if you guys could go check it out!

Synopsis:

"It took me all of two moments to realise that you fake screaming your boyfriends name in bed," he murmurs softly. My eyes close, as the truth sets in deep. It hurts.

Jasper strides forward, steps elegant and smooth.

"And I realised in the same amount of time that I could make you scream mine." He holds his fingers up. "With only these."

The wall against my back was my only solace, as the space between us got smaller. He smiles slyly. "Shall we try?"

***

In a small town where no one leaves, and no one comes in, a myth lives.

In a town that is surrounded by a legend of cruel, murderous wolves that kill the innocent in command of an Alpha.

An Alpha, centuries old, that is said to be the cruelest man to ever live.

Thea doesn't believe the legends for a second, until a handsome stranger with violet eyes appears, and people from around town start going missing.

But what Thea doesn't know, is that this man is someone she never thought existed...And the bond they share when touching, is one of a kind.

💛••💛

This is the last offical update for Alpha Grayson!

Thank you all for the experience, I hope you enjoy Alpha Jasper, because I can assure you I am highly enjoying writing it.

Again, I love you all! (:

Snapchat: midikacrane

Radish: Midika

~Midika 💜🐼