To: Annoying
What do you mean by that? Idiot.

From: Annoying
I don't think that's appropriate for you to say miss "MyWife"? Who are you? Why are you messaging me?

I suddenly blushed at what she had said but still confused as ever. Was that my contact name to her?

To: Annoying
Stop playing around Annoying.

*Five minutes* I checked my phone.

Still no reply.

*15 minutes* check my phone again.

Nope, no reply.

*20 minutes* No reply. I sighed annoyed with her.

From: Annoying
Wtf? Are you just gonna ignore my message?

"What's up with your butt? You've been sighing there for how many times and the look on your face is really disturbing. Argument with your lover?" Lauren teased and I flipped her off. Then I got a reply, I looked at my phone faster than ever then I heard Lauren chuckled.

From: Annoying
Uhmm..hey, this is Ally. Y/N is not feeling well so I grabbed her phone and made her go to bed.

To: Annoying
Oh, uh..ok. thanks for letting me know Ally!

Come to think of it, I never saw Jake and Ally hang out here in school anymore. They are always out during breaks and goes home early or sometimes they are alternately absent. I thought they are dating already but I guess they're just visiting Y/N. Is her illness that bad?

Finally, school was over. I was now sitting with in the car of Lauren with Dinah beside me and Normani at the front. We were on our way to my house and hangout.

We finally came to my house and went to my room.

"So, Mila. How are you and Jake?" Normani asked eating her chicken wings flavored chips.

"Oh heck no! How are you and Y/N?" Dinah asked taking off her attention from her phone.

They continued to argue until Lauren got annoyed with the bickering.

"Stop it, you two!" She yelled while texting someone. Both muttered a sorry.

"Seriously guys, Me and Y/N are still enemies." I said.

"Really? Is that why you and her texted earlier?" Lauren smirked

"Shut up, she was being annoying. Anyways, as of Jake.." I looked down.

"I haven't talked to him yet." I continued as I play random chords at my guitar.

"Wait.. something happened." Dinah said widening her eyes.

"W-what!? No! No." I defended.

"Well, tell us now. Everything. Right. Now." Normani said and they all went near me seating across me while Dinah sat beside me.

"Well.." I started.

"Well..?" Lauren asked.

"MeAndJakeAlmostKissed" I said shutting my eyes.

"What? Slower Milz" Mani said

"Me. And. Jake. Almost. Kissed." I said slower still closed eyes.

"WHAT!?" they all shouted with wide eyes.

"Uh..haha..yeah.." I said scratching the back of my neck nervously.

I then felt a smack on the back of my head.

"Ow! DJ! What was that for!?" I asked

"You're so stupid camz" Laur said.

"Yeah, you are" Mani nodded.

I rolled my eyes at them.

"What!? It's my fault now?? He was the one who stopped it! That's why I've been ignoring him and he's been ignoring me as well." I huffed crossing my arms.

"So stupid.." Laur muttered
"Yeah." Mani
"Right" DJ

"What? That's the support I got!? What the heck guys!" I pouted.

"Mila, you do think that Y/N and Jake are bestfriends?" Mani asked

"Yes! That's..I know that! But-"

"But, no. Camila, you cannot be the reason for them to fight" Laur said shaking her head

"So now I'm the bad person!? Why can't you understand that I like Jake!? Shouldn't you all be sensitive with my feelings too!?" I asked, now mad at them.

I can't believe it, I thought they are my friends. Why are they taking Y/N's Side?

"Whatever Camila. We're going home. Go fix yourself first, Idiot" Lauren said glaring at me.

"Fine, Go!" I said then slammed the door behind them.

*Incoming call*

I looked at my phone..

Annoying..

I huffed at the sight. Why is this weirdo calling me now?

I declined the call but she kept on dialing me.

Soon, I just answered anyways.

(Camila- Bold, Y/N- Italics)

"What!?"

"Hey, took you long enough"

"What do you want!?"

"Chill, I'm just gonna apologize with my message earlier. I know it might have confused you"

"Just, sodoff Y/N"

I ended the call and decided to just fall asleep

All of this..It just, don't make any sense..

(A/N: Merry Christmas 😊)