Alex Constancio One Shots & Imagines

It was silent. The entire ride had been so far. Alex was driving, his eyes fixed on the road, one hand on the steering wheel with the other periodically going through his hair. You were sitting in the passenger seat, staring out the window. You saw tress pass by, cars and buses driving next to you, but your mind was somewhere different. The only noise was the radio playing softly.

Finally you got there. Alex parked and stared at the windshield. Your head was down and hands in your lap. You heard him sigh, getting out of the car. He went around to the back, opening the trunk and grabbing a few bags. 'I guess I have to get out now', you thought. As you got out of the car you made eye contact with your boyfriend. His brown eyes stared at you, and you gave him a reassuring smile. You walked together hand in hand into the airport.

Alex checked all his bags in, so now you were just waiting. You sat in with your head on Alex's shoulder hugging him. He couldn't leave, but he was. He didn't want to leave you, but he had too. School was a major priority for you, and Alex had other plans. You wanted to stay together, but who knew?

Alex kissed your head every minute. If either one of you said a word, you would both break down. You closed your eyes and just thought of all the great memories you had with Alex. You smiled, thinking back to your first kiss, first date, first fight and first makeup. He couldn't leave you.

Soon enough, his flight was called. You quivered in his arms. He stood up wrapping himself around you. You buried your face into him and cried. "Alex you can't go." He kissed your head and sniffed.

He put your head in his hands and looked you in the eyes. "You'll be okay, I'll be okay...we'll be okay, okay? Don't worry princess everything will be great." He put one of his trademark smiles, making you half smile back. "C'mon babe, you know I love you." He hugged you tight. You were going to miss this.

He pulled away and kissed you for what felt like an eternity. You were going to miss this most. His soft lips, his warm hugs, his smile, his cheesy jokes. "Alright, I really have to go now." He slowly pulled away from you.

"I love you so much Alex." You said

"I love you too (Y/N), I'll be back soon."