Chapter 3

Chapter 3:
      Darling walked up to the gates of  S.K.A stunned by the knightly ness, it was beautiful to her. As she walked in their were several boys in knight suits much like the ones Daring has.
     "Hello I am Sir Theodor the head principle here at S.K.A, please come with me to my office." She was greeted by Theodore deep voice. He has definitely been in many nettles Darling had thought examining his blemishes.
       "Um.. ok." Darling had said following the principle into his office. It was filled with swords and chest plates hanging on the walls.
        "Darling is it...?" He asked Firmly making sure he was saying her name correctly.
         "Yeah, that's how you say it."
         "Well,... you are our first female student at S.K.A, so I expect much from you. And since you are the only girl there shouldn't be any funny business with the boys should there."
          "No sir, Of course not" she added
          "so darling why do you want to attend this school?" He questioned her.
          "Well I had kind of been secretly sword fighting and doing all knightly things in secret from my parents because it is well an improper princess thing to do. So recently I found my destiny and unknowingly I found out I was the knight of Apple Whites story." She paused for a moment to think. "My parents don't like my story very much, it was supposed to be my big brothers but now he's the beast so... My parents agreed to let me to go here my dream school because the followed with my destiny."
         "Thank you miss charming, you will have your own private dorm room for now. We do have another female knight applicant." He gave her, her scheduled and dismissed her.
          She looked at her schedule and thought how lucky she was to be going to this school when two boys walked. Up to her.
          "Hey! There are no girls in this school!" A blonde haired guy with orange armor screamed drawing attention to himself.
          "Well I'm the first one! And I'm not just any girl in Darling Charming Princess; and Knight of the Snow white tale!" She paused for a moment to see the look on his face.
           "Your Gay! Ha! no one likes gay people!!" He started laughing when a teacher came up to him and pulled him away.
           "Sorry miss his that kind of behavior is not tolerated at this school. So you must be the new girl it is a pleasure to meet you this is the first time we have had any genial students, what is your name? He asked
            "Darling, Darling Charming."
             "Well I'm sir wika, it was nice meeting you miss." After he left darling wondered if everyone here that was on the faculty called sir. Darling needed the restroom so she went into a class room to ask a teacher if there were any woman's bathrooms.
         When she walked in she was surprised to see a woman not in knightly out fit though but dressed as a cook, and in a kitchen. "Hi, I'm darling the new girl here." Darling said quickly trying to get to her question.
        "Oh, Finally another girl! Welcome in mrs. Peters and welcome to my home economics class. Anything I could help you with?" She asked
        "Well I was kinda hoping you would know where the woman's restrooms are." Darling confessed.
         "There are no woman's bath rooms, this school was intended as a boys school. During school you have to use the men's bathroom, but you have your own in your dorm."
        "Thanks." Darlings said annoyed and left. She looked st her schedule
1. Breakfast 8:30-9:00
2. Home economics 9:00-9:45
3. Sword fighting 9:45-10:30
4. Science 10:30-11:15
5. Track 11:15-12:00
6. Lunch 12:00-12:30
7. Math 12:30-1:15
8. Knight training 1:15-2:00
Darling finished reading her schedule and headed to her dorm.