Chapter 2

Chapter 2:
       It was finally time for lunch, the Charmings had left school and went to a restaurant in book end.
       "So.... Darling um you don't really like being a Damsel do you?" Her mother has questioned.
        "I Hate being a Damsel, that's why I like two sword fight and stuff."
        "Well good Darling because we're taking you out of Ever after high and you are going to S.K.A. Super Knight Academy." Her father said proudly. Her brothers jaws dropped they had both been wanting to go there but didn't get accepted.
         "Mom how did Darling get excepted, she never even applied!" Asked Daring.
         "Well I called them this morning and they said they would love to have a female knight, especially a charming."
         "Mom I know this is my dream school, but I can't just give up on my brothers." She looked at Daring and Dexter hopefully. "Or my friends." She finished not in the best mood.
         "Well darling it doesn't matter today is you last day at EVER after high, so I hope you say good bye to all your friends by tomorrow." Darlings father finished as they left the restaurant.
        A While later back at Ever After high Darling was sawing goodbye to her friends. "Goodbye Rosa, Take care of my brothers for me would ya'?"
       "Of course darling. I'm ganna miss you." Next Darling turned to her girlfriend Apple.
       "Apple, my sweet Apple. I'm Ganna miss you so much." They hugged and Darling started heading out of school.
       Out side a carriage was waiting for her. All her friends were waving goodbye, all of them loved Darling. She would miss them, and now she may not see them for a long time.