Chapter 1

Copyright © 2014 by Thuglife_nolife

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed "Attention: Permissions Coordinator.."

Any person, place, thing or addresses are purely fiction and figments of my imagination. Any relations to the real world are purely coincidental.

Chapter 1

Dominique

I tucked in the gold cross under my shirt and gave it a pat before loading my gun. "T you call it." T started directing orders to the other girls and they obeyed as all ways. "You ready for this? Your in a room on your own." She said to me "Were doing this for blood. No remorse." She nodded her head before walking up to the door.

"Bandanas up!" We all pulled our bandanas above our mouths and over our noses before I kicked the door down. The girls filed in behind me and T and I instantly took off up the stairs.

There was two large doors at the end of the hallway and I took off for the one on the right lifting my leg up and kicking the door down.

"What the fuck!" My body went alert and when I raised the gun my eyes met light blue ones. Our guns were at each other's faces and our fingers were on the trigger neither of us pulling it.

His eyes almost had me in a trance and I couldn't even see the rest of his face because of his bandana. I look at his bandana carefully and see its black and it confuses the hell outta me because the gang we raidin rep green.

Before I can process my mind the door on the other side of the office bust open and guys file in with green bandanas around there neck.

Next thing you know me and homeboy are back to back doing Bony and Clyde, Yin and Yang, Kim possible and Ron , killing bitches left and right. As soon as they were dead I looked at him straight in the eyes before smacking him with the head of the gun causing him to knock out instantly and fall to the ground.

I run to the files and grab what little they had before running out. As I'm running everything starts to click. "Girls come on this was a double raid!" Instantly the girls were trailing at my feet running at the same pace as me in the car.