College Study Hall

Yuuri Katsuki walked into the college study hall, sitting at a bench was his best friend Phichit, they had know each other since Jr. High.

He slid into the seat next to him picking up the small coffee that Phichit and picked up for him, he took a small sip before his friend smirked at him.

"What?" Yuuri asked still sipping his coffee.

"Viktor Nikiforov is looking at you again.." Phichit wiggled his eyebrows.

Yuuri choked on his coffee spitting it all over his blue sweater, the table, and a little on Phichit.

"Ewww." Phichit said wiping the spit out coffee off his face.

Yuuri slammed his hands on the wet table, "Are you serious?!"

Phichit inched a little away from Yuuri before looking over his shoulder "well..He was...now he's just sort of laughing into his gloved hand."

Yuuri covered his mouth with his hands before he smacked his face down on the sticky table "nooooo..my life is completely over.."

Phichit patted his head sympathetically, "hey now pal..its not the end of the world.."

"C'mon go clean up, I'll take care of the table." He handed Yuuri a spare sweater he happened to just have.

Yuuri took it thanking his friend before getting up and walking to the guy's room.

Yuuri walked into the bathroom looking down at his coffee stained sweater.

He sighed swinging into the first stall, he pulled his sweater up "ugh it's soaked all the way through.."

Yuuri mumbled trying to wriggle out of the wet sweater, which had gotten stuck halfway up. He barely noticed anyone came into the bathroom until he heard a voice.

"I gotta take a piss! Fuck you!"
Followed by the sound of peeing

It was unmistakably Yuri Plitsetsky from his Psychology class.

"Make it quick Yurio!" Another voice said from outside the door.

Yuri knew that voice all to well...
The sound of it made Yuri stop in his tracks.

It was the sultry, Russian voice of Viktor Nikiforov.

"I told you not to call me that you bastard!" Yurio growled back.

Then he washed his hands, going to the door, to meet Viktor who was now sticking his head in.

Yuuri gasped feeling creepy putting his eye up to the crack to see Viktor better.

"Are you done?" Viktor asked, grinning for no apparent reason.

"Ya." Was Yurio's response.

"Let's go."

Viktor glanced in Yuuri's direction making him gasp, slapping a hand over his mouth.

"You go ahead, Yuri..I'll see you in class."

"Whatever." Yurio said leaving

Viktor walked over to the sinks washing his hands, while Yuuri went back to struggling to get out of the sweater he was trapped in.

He must have been making a bit of noise because two seconds later Viktor pushed open the stall door, to a very red Yuuri, trapped in a wet sweater.

Viktor smirked, the corners of his lips upturned and he walked into the stall, locking the door behind him.

He stepped in front of Yuuri who was pink and squriming around.
(Hehehe..)

"Hello Yuuri~♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys
I decided after a lot of debate on what kind of fanfiction to write

I figured hey

I might as well make
all my dreams come true

And write a Yuri!! On Ice fanfiction XD

Its like a college au for now but don't be fooled its GOT A TWIST

DUN DUN DUN XD

So yeah tell me what you guys think..

Love ya!

~dean_likes_boybutts_