Chapter 3

Sowwy sowwy sowwy :P I'm finally about to start working and driving so things are really looking up (^ν^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Euan POV:

            I wake up out of my bed with a raging headache. I don't remember getting back in bed to be honest. So how did I get here...?

I get out of bed, leave my bedroom, and walk into the hallway bathroom to take a shower. I scrub myself all over, almost rubbing my first layer of skin off. After last night, I feel disgusted. Disgusted with myself, my body, my family, especially my father. Out of all the billions of people in the world, I had to be his child. Damnit, I wish he never had any kids. No one deserves this... It's just horrible.

Then my poor mother... She was so fed up with his actions, but she couldn't do anything about it. Last year, I came home from school and I watched my father throw all of my mom's things out the front door. To this day I still don't know why. My aunt came and took my mother away and her things.... But she left me alone with this monster. My aunt told me that she was going to help my mother get back on her feet since she lost everything.

Sometimes I still cry for my mom. I haven't seen her since she left.

I hop out the shower and throw some clothes on for school. I grab my bag and my car keys and walk out the door.

Ryo POV:

           I struggle trying to open the school door due to it being heavy as hell. I walk in and go straight to my locker. I throw my bag inside and take out the books I need for my first few classes. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and I take it out to check who texted me. Suddenly my locker door slams and I jump back dropping my beautiful iPhone.

"F-fucking shit!" I yell picking up my caseless cell phone. I look to the side and I see one of the main people I try to avoid. Larry.

Ugh. Let me tell you about Larry. He is very attractive. He's big and buff and just sexy in all the right places. He's on the boxing team and working out is literally his life. He is very charming but.... He's super annoying. We've known each other for years and he's had a crush on me ever since. I guess you can say we're friends but he isn't really my type... He's fine as hell but not my type.

"Sup baby?" He blew a kiss at me and smirked as he leaned against the locker next to mine.

"Larry. Go away." I told him and grabbed my things and started to walk away. He started to follow me, of course. I'm not surprised.

"But baby! I missed you!!" He exclaimed and put his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer. "Oh my goodness Lar. Go away please." I told him and gave him a fake smile.

He rolled his eyes and continued to cling to me as I walked to the cafe for breakfast. Once I walked in I saw Euan. We both made eye contact and he stared at me hard then glared at me. I gulped and quickly looked away and walked faster to my usual table with my small handful of... "Friends".

I sit my things on the table, take Larry's arm off my shoulder, and get to the breakfast line. "So how was your night without me?" My stalker asked. "It was amazing!" I replied. He gasped and slapped his hand on his chest with his mouth agape pretending to look hurt.

"Well then! I was just depressed without you, love." He smirked at me.

"Well that's sad isn't it?" I replied and told the lunch lady my lunch number and sat at the table. My friends and I talked and talked until the bell rang for us to go to homeroom.

Euan POV:

I was sitting in my first period class next to my best friend.

"Hey man... Guess what?" He whispered to me.

"What?" I asked and he smirked. "You're an idiot." I groaned and pushed his shoulder. "Shut up.."

"Just ask him out already! You can't bully him for life you know. The truth always comes out." He said, giving me advice. "You're right... But what if he doesn't want me because of everything I did?"

"Well. That's your fault." He smirked and punched my arm. "I'm just kidding! He probably likes you too."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. My friend Matthew is the only one who knows about my crush on Ryo... I tell him everything and he tells me everything. We've known each other since 5th grade and been super close ever since.

He's been trying to make me ask Ryo out forever, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it... It's too hard. I feel like he'll reject me and if that happens I might jump off a cliff.

"I doubt it.." I whispered to him and started to pay attention to the teacher.

Ryo POV:

It was lunchtime now and I was sitting with Lyfe. We were just chit chatting and then Euan is about to pass us. I try not to make eye contact, but Lyfe decides to kick her leg out making him fall and she laughs her ass off.

He shoots up and grabs my collar lifting me from my seat. Great. Thanks Lyfe. I really own you one.

"THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" He yelled and immediately punched me in the face making me fall back. Lyfe stood up and smacked him in the face. "HOW DARE YOU HURT MY FRIEND!! I'M THE ONE WHO TRIPPED YOU, YOU IDIOT!" She frowned and he stood over her. "You just made a big mistake, punk." He growled at her. She rolled her eyes and kicked him... where the sun don't shine.

He fell to the floor, gripping himself and everyone was in awe watching the whole thing. My friend helped me off the ground and led me to the restroom to clean my bleeding lip.

Yea, Lyfe doesn't care about being in the boy's restroom.

"Oh you poor thing." She pouted and dabbed my now swelling lip.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Now why would you do something like that?" I mumbled while she worked on me. "If he lays a damn finger on you, I'll beat the crap out of him!"

She laughed and patted my head after fixing me up. "It's fine, Ryo, I can handle myself." She said as she put all of her things back into her bag. "Besides he'll probably crush you into nothing if you tried." She kissed my head and smiled.

I groaned and threw my hands in my head. "Maybe I should transfer schools...?" I peeked up at my best friend, who's face drastically changed after saying those words. "NOW WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" She yelled unnecessarily loud.

"Shush girl damn!" I face palmed and shook my head. "But maybe because I'm getting beaten every damn day by a fucking body builder."

Lyfe sighed and crossed her arms. She wasn't making eye contact with me at all. "I'll be lonely if you leave... and I don't know if I can transfer with you.. I'll have to talk to my mom about it."

We both sat there. In the boys bathroom. Thinking. Long and hard about a very big decision.

"Oh my goodness. Can we thinking about this elsewhere?! This is fucking gross. I'm gonna die from all the germs that's on my ass right now!!!!!" Lyfe exclaims. I laugh as we both get up, dusting ourselves off about to leave out the door.

Euan POV:

After punching my future in front of most of the school, I felt pretty bad.. he's probably embarrassed as hell, so...... I followed him just to check and make sure he's okay.

I stood outside the boy's restroom hearing... everything.

HE WANTS TO TRANSFER?! Nope. I can't let him do that.... I have to tell him before it's too late... and of course he won't tell me where he's gonna go.. but what should I do now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: oooooookay that felt good finishing. I feel hella accomplished :D I hope you guys are happy with how this turned out :)  soooooooooooo yea! Sorry for the long wait! :) :) :)

~freakOut