Chapter 2

AN: Welp... Here ya go :D sorry this took so long... Coming up with the next chapter takes a while ya know... BUT I GOT IT NOW HAAHAHAHA!!!! BTW I changed Vlad's name to Euan... It's cuter :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryo's POV:

As I walked to the last period of the day, my best friend came over to me. She's a sweet little girl, yet kinda creepy...... But it's cute! She's a grade lower than me and she'd is still smarter me which is funny.

Her name is Lyfe, such a cute name for such a cute little person... She's really short and little......

"Hey Ryo!" She greeted and walked beside me.

"Why hello Lyfe. How are you?" I looked down at her and she looked at me with full concern. "YOUR FACE! WHAT HAPPENED!?" She screamed and I quickly covered her mouth. "Ssshh!! You know already silly!" I whisper-screamed to her. She's the only one who knows about the beatings and she promised that she wouldn't tell anyone for my sake.

"But your eye... It looks terrible! Just let me treat it.." She took my hand and ran to an empty classroom.

She sat me down next to the window and treated my wounds. "Thanks I guess...." I shrugged and just let her do her thing. She wants to be some kind of surgeon so she tends to carry medical stuff around just in case something happens to someone. By someone, I mean me...

"There! All done.. Though your eye might still feel numb, but other than that you're fine!" She smiled widely and put her things away. "Now off to class we go!"

Yes. My favorite class, and where I met Lyfe! I make sure I always choose this class every year..

Home Ec.

The class itself is amazing! There's lots of good people in there, my best friend is there, I learn something new everyday, and then there's the teacher... Lord.

He is so FINE. JESUS!

If only I was older and if only he wasn't straight... I would totally snatch him. His fine ass.... Gosh...

Anyways, we finally get to class and we're now learning about carrying for kids. Our teacher finally got the fake babies that he ordered for us to care for. And of course, me and Lyfe are the parents...

***

"We still have to name her!" Lyfe reminded me the one hundredth time. "Yes yes yes I know.." I told her thinking of a name. "We'll name her tomorrow okay?"

She groaned and nodded and looked down at the little fake baby wrapped in a blanket. "Okay I guess....."

I headed to the bus stop to catch the bus home. Once on the bus, I started to text some suggestion names for our little baby..

Euan POV: (Trigger/Nsfw warning)

I finally woke up.

Yay.

I looked over at my alarm clock and it showed 1:43am... Darn it.

This is a usual thing for me I guess. I don't get much sleep because of my video games but it well... It's worth it.

I got up and walked down the hall to the bathroom so I can freshen up a little. Well..... A lot. I brushed my teeth for who knows how long, washed my face, and took a long hot shower. I needed that. I slipped on a tank and some black boxers and walked to the kitchen. I felt extra dehydrated so I got a water bottle from the fridge.

I stared out the kitchen window when I suddenly heard a door close. My body completely froze and my breathing quickened. Not again...

I quickly turned around to face MY nightmare. My father.

"P-please... Not tonight.." I panted quickly.

He walked closer to me and violently pushed me towards the table making me bend over. He pushed my head down on the table and shoved my boxers down.

"Have you been practicing like I told you to?" He whispered in my ear then licked it slowly.

"N-no! Get off me!" I tried to shove him off but of course, he didn't move. He tied my hands behind my back painfully and pulled out his whip hitting me over and over making me scream in pain.

"Naughty boy! You should do as you're told!" He speed hitting me and rubbed something cold against my sore hole. "S-stop it..." I cried.

Whatever the fuck that was, was shoved inside me hard. Damn bastard. "OH GOD!! YOU FUCKER!!" I screamed at him. "Oh hush boy!" He smacked me again, "I know you like that big cucumber in your ass." He suddenly started thrusting it in me while biting my neck.

The more I tried to move the worst it felt. "S-stop it!! Stop please!!" I begged and cried.

All of a sudden he shoved himself in and laughed loudly. "Don't try to reject me now!!"

I screamed my voice away and cried my eyes out. This always happens. He treats me like some kind of toy. Ever since he caught me, he just goes crazy... I hate it. It's too rough and violent. But if i told anyone, he'll kill me! Literally....

After that douche left, I just curled up in the kitchen corner until it was time for school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay! Theeeeeere ya go :3 you have now learned a little about Lyfe! Btw you guys should make fake baby name suggestions. It's a girl baby :3

Ugh it was so hard to even type that for my poor baby ;-; I'll never do it again ;-; he no deserve it ;-;

........... ;_;

~freakOut