New beginning

Trringgg trringgg... Trringgg trringgg.. wake up yrr we have to go for jogging, it's already 5:15 , Sarah shouted annoyingly. Please only 10 minutes more plz plz.. No plz vee wake up otherwise m going to call your Vishu bhaiya and he will take you to USA with him, ok m going to call him... Wait saru m going to fresh up .. by the way don't blackmail me in the name of USA.

5:45 am at park while jogging.
       Vee don't you think girls of our class just play, I mean they just show off having their so called boyfriends, I mean you just see nandini.., have you ever wondered, that with how many boys she has engaged with.... Veee are you listening to me.
  Yes yrr you that's why I don't believe in love and all those kind of stuff.
I wish you will get your Prince charming soon , by the way let's sit there I am tired now.
Hmm let's go.
Vee what you are thinking about..?? Ohhhh I got it, you are thinking about your Prince charming.
  Stop it now I am not stupid like you... Thinking about Prince charming.. my foot.
Okay baby calm down, let's go back to hostel it's already 6:25.
Run run run.!!! Baby hurry up , I don't want to be late for school and by the way this is the new beginning of our session, and 1st day of standard x, hurry up girl.

   Actually Sarah you only take 1 hour to get ready , I just need 20 minutes.. Veera says giggling.
  Don't giggle like monkeys, now go and get ready, we have to reach there by 7:30...

10:00am at school canteen.

    Sarah did you notice something..???
    What..??
Nothing leave it...
No please say Vee, if you won't tell me, then whom you are going to say.... Now just stop your melodrama and tell me..
  Mmmmm.. I am talking about you dear , you are so busy with your phone nowadays , and I am 100% sure that you are hiding something from me.... Say what is it...??? No excuses Okk..
        Are you out of your mind... Why will I hide anything from you.... And If you are saying about this phone, then just see  m doing facebook and nothing else..
   Ok fine, don't say me anything regarding this shit.
           Veera stands and moves towards her class , murmuring.

Veera was sitting in her class and then her phone vibrates and reads , "Veera Singh you have a new request from Aarav Kothari".
She sat there still for a while then just bumped into her phone and opened her account as fast as she could, and staring the phone as if it is going to turn into a magical lamp.
       She thought to say everything to Sarah , but then she reminds the little argument with her so, she decided to talk with her afterwards.
        After an hour, she pressed the accept button with her trembling fingers .
      She was having a mixture of emotions, she was happy, sad and also little bit nervous.

Read this chapter... And please let me know how is it... I know there will be many grammatical errors so, forgive me for that.... Hope you all will love it... New twist and turns are still there.. Thanks  for reading..📖📖📖