Chapter 35: The Wedding

Start from the beginning

It's already 8 am, I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, and then I went outside. It's a little bit cold outside. I saw my friends  talking beside the lake. I went to join what they're talking about. 

Jk: Good morning hyung. 

Me: Good morning! What's up? 

Suga: Like usual, we're just talking about music. By the way where's Young Hee? 

Me: She's still asleep. I don't want to disturb her so I just went here outside. 

V: I want to try mountain climbing, let's try it.

J-hope: Maybe, but let's wait for the others to wake up, and let's eat first. 

Jin: I'll cook our breakfast. 

Jin hyung cook some food for our breakfast. J-hope hyung also help him to cook. While waiting for the food, Rap Mon hyung ask me about my next plan, the marriage. 

Me: Don't worry hyung, I send some people to decorate the place after the marriage, and I also want someone to play an instrument in that place. As of her wedding dress, I'll talk to Iseul and to her mother to accompany her to choose a gown. I don't want to see her wearing the gown before our marriage. 

After talking to Rap Mon hyung, the food is ready. We eat together. Mr. and Mrs. Jang went home to make sure that the Choi didn't escape. Young-Hee's parents also went home. Me, Young-Hee and the others, go mountain climbing. We're here now at the top of the mountain, we rest for a while. The view is so beautiful and calming. It's very different from Seoul. 

We talk about a lot of things, we also play like children playing around the park. We didn't care how old we are, as long as we're all happy. After playing we decided to rest for a while before we went back to the cabin. We went back to the cabin. It's already lunch time, so Jin and J-hope hyung cook, Min Jung hyung also help them to cook. After cooking, we eat our lunch. While eating I keep looking at Young Hee, she's so cute when she eat. She really loves to eat a lot. I can't wait to get married, when we get back to Seoul, I'll arrange the marriage as soon as possible according to what I want it to be. 

After a week (A/N: Sorry I fast forward it) we went back to Seoul. The plan is ready. Today Iseul and her mother would help her to choose a gown. But I think I need to cancel it. I have a better plan, I'll just call a best fashion designer to design the gown and also my suit. So I send someone to measure her size so that it can perfectly fit to her.

Young Hee's Pov

Jimin told me that he send someone to measure my body size, it's for my wedding dress. It made my day thinking that we're gonna get married soon. Later on, she's already here, I was about to let her in, but I wonder who's that lady she's was with, maybe she's just her friend. 

Hi, I'm Haneul, I'm the one who'll measure your body so that the gown is perfectly fit to you. By the way this is Bora, she's a fashion designer, and she'll be the one to create the design of your wedding dress. By the way nice to meet you, Young Hee right? 

Me: Yes, nice to meet you too. 

They give me a smile and they started to do their work. While Haneul is measuring, Bora is just looking at me, maybe she's thinking about the design.

After doing their work, they already leave. I went to my room and sat on my bed. I can't wait, next month is the marriage. Time goes very fast, it's just like yesterday when I met Jimin, back when we're still in high school. I never thought that he's the one for me. I fell asleep happily thinking about our future together.