[6] Sorry Brother

"Anyway,I want to sleep over..Can I?"asked Burgundy and she was so excited about it."Sure.."Cilan nodded.

In her room,
Cilan and Pansage helped Burgundy to clean up the room.

"So,Cilan..Cress always talked about Flannery..But,does Chili had a relationship on her?"she asked Cilan while whipping the mirror on the wall.

"Well,dont know yet.."said Cilan."Do you have your photo of her and a phone number?"she asked and excited."No,I think Chili has it.."Cilan lift up his shoulders.Burgundy ran towards Chili quickly."What does Burgundy up to?"Cilan blinked his eyes twice.

"Hey,Chili!I just wondering if you have Flannery's number,"Burgundy smiled big."No,and dont ask me anymore..Go,dating with Cilan,"He shuh Burgundy away and walked slowly.Burgundy blow up its air to her cheeks that grew bigger.A big mentol just bright on Burgundy's head.

After that,
"Aha,Finally!I got the phone number!"shouted Burgundy."Who's number you search for?"asked Cilan while reading his book and sitting on a chair."Flannery's number phone.."Burgundy gave a peace sign."What are you gonna do?"Cilan make a weird face."It is a surprise for Chili..He hates me,Right?"Burgundy cried."Yes,but we dont know what the relationship between both of them.."Cilan sweated.Cilan thought in his mind for a little longer while Burgundy typing the message on her phone and tried to send it."She is a Hoenn Region..So Unova must be far from here,"Cilan sit besides Burgundy.She stopped typing and tought in her heart "Cilan's right..It is not the best way to cheer Chili up!"she sweated.

Meanwhile,
"Fuh,what a fire up day we go!Today is 33 customers..That is awesome!"Chili lift up his fist to air.Cress smiled and posing using his fingers "Delightful,sparkling water,"Cress nodded.

"Pansear..Pan?"Pansear gave Chili his phone."What's up,Pansear?"Chili picked up his phone and check his phone.

Flannery
'Hey,Chili..can we meet next week?'

When,Chili read it he got blushed."Your cheeks were red,"said Cress."Nothing.."Chili sweated.

"Why you send it?"asked Cilan."Im sorry!I tried to cheer up,Chili!" cried Burgundy and lays at Cilan's shoulder.Cress appear."What's up,Cress?"asked Cilan."About Flannery again.."sweated Cress."Hey!I heard that!"shouted Chili.

After 1 week,
Burgundy waiting outside,
"Can I ask you..Is this the Striaton Gym,"asked a tall girl with red hair."Yes,It is.."Burgundy nodded.

"Hey,Burgundy..There you are I search anywhere for you,"Cilan came at Burgundy.Then,Cilan look up the girl."Ahh,Flannery you arrived!"shouted Cilan."Hehe..Hye,Cilan!" Flannery waved at Cilan."What?!Flannery?!How does she became so beautiful,"cried Burgundy."Dont be sad..You're beautiful too,"Cilan smiled.Burgundy laughed slowly.

Chili opened up the main door and saw Flannery.

"Flannery!"
"Chili!"
Flannery ran at Chili.

"Wow,they both were very perfect.."said Burgundy."Sure,also like a seed and its fruit,They were great..Their also fire-type gym leaders,"said Cilan.Burgundy smiled and imagine in her mind about Cilan and her.

Cilan snapped his finger.
"Burgundy?Are you okay?!"
"Yes!" she nodded.

"Can I ask you..why you came here anyway?"Chili asked Flannery."There's an unknown number just message me and invite me to your gym,"

"Ark?!" Cilan & Burgundy froze a leaf just pass by.

"Hmm?"
"Im sorry,Chili!It is all my fault I just wanted you to be like me with Cilan,"cried Burgundy.

"Huh,Enough you..Im not your dad to give Cilan and marry with him,"Chili explained."Really?!"Burgundy wiped her tears."Dont be silly,your perfect for him too,"said Flannery and she smiled.Burgundy nodded fast.

"Hmph,I'll will always watching you..And I know your kissing with him yesterday,".Burgundy's heart broke into pieces and a leaf just pass front of her.Cress came.

"Hey,Flannery!"Cress waved."Hey,Cress!"Flannery waved back."So,you met your girlfriend again?"Cress smiled at Chili and make a shape of heart with his hands.

"Sure.."Chili sweated."Hey,Chili!Let's have a battle together!"Flannery showed her pokeball that had a Torkoal inside.

"Let me be the referee!"said Cilan."Can I be the referee?"Burgundy cried.

"Here we go!Torkoal,lets burn!"
"Pansear,Fire it up!"
"Glad to meet you again,Pansear!"
"Glad to meet you again too,Torkoal!"

"And Begin!"

Chili have the first move,
"Alright,Pansear! Use Flamethrower!"
"Let's counter that move..Use flamethrower too!"
"Wow,you are a gym leader,"
"Thanks.Torkoal use mud shot!"
"Use solar beam!"
"What?How a fire-type pokemon can use grass type move,"
"Pansear is special..You know grass type is advantage over water type,"
"Hey!That's not fair!"
"How about you..you used ground type move just now,"

"Oh no,what if they break up?"whispered Burgundy at Cilan."Relax,It just like you and me before.."Cilan holds Burgundy's hand.Burgundy knows his feelings."Not know..I guess the battle should be over," said Cress and shivering.

"Pansear use flamethrower!"
"Torkoal,iron defense!"
"It is not dodging but protect itself..What a unfair battle you got,"
"What did you say?!Oh yeah,you used solar beam!"
"You call yourself as hot as a volcano!"
"Oh yeah,I'll show you!Torkoal,Over heat!"
"Pansear,use dig!"
Then,Pansear punched Torkoal from the ground.Torkoal blast the over heat at Pansear.Torkoal fell down.Both of them get knocked down.

"Ah?!"They all shocked."Pansear and Torkoal is unable to battle!It is a draw!"

"I think we shouldn't be fighting,"cried Flannery and returned Torkoal to its pokeball.Chili sighed and returned Pansear to its pokeball.

"They end their battle,"cried Burgundy."It is gonna be okay.."said Cilan.

"Well,Im sorry!I gave up.."Flannery bowed."Im sorry too.."Chili smiled.

"Fuh..they apologized each other,"Burgundy is excited."You're right,you are the best.."Cilan hugged Burgundy tightly.Burgundy thought in her mind that Chili would accept/like her.

At the outside,
Chili and Flannery were walking together.Flannery took a deep breath and let it out her words."You know what..I've kind of like you," Flannery blushed.Chili only smiled."You know what..I like you too..We're fire-type gym leaders right?" then they stop walking.

"Sure.." Flannery nodded.

"Well,it is time you to go back to Hoenn..See Ya!"Chili waved and walked slowly."Wait!" Flannery ran towards.

"What?"He asked."Let Burgundy love with your brother,"Flannery answered and came close with Chili."I let her..because of you!" Chili pulled Flannery's face.He kissed on her lips gently.

Then,
At the Striaton Restaurant.Chili returned home.

"Gulp.."Burgundy gulped and scared at Chili."That's Okay,I can let go of you now.."Chili smiled."Thanks,Chili."said Cilan."So,how's your first kiss?"asked Cress."No.."he blushed again.

At the sunset,
"Just like a rose that floats on the sky..Fishes that swim in the sea..It makes me you and me,"Burgundy touched Cilan's nose."Well,you are almost being a pokemon S-class connoisseus," Cilan smiled and holding Burgundy's hands.

Then,
A girl with dark skinned just came to the both."Hey,Cilan.."

"Iris?!"Cilan surprised and falls his hands from Burgundy."Are you two couples?"asked Iris and she is shocked.

To Be Continued..
Sorry to put Hoenn Region Gym leader Flannery..
Since then,I shipped them so much OvO