i went to get a drink, thinking out my plan on the way there. i get a drink, approach him-

but of course, like everything else good in the world, my thoughts were interrupted by a liquid splashing my chest and some of my stomach. it missed my makeup filled face by a few lucky centimeters.

my mouth dropped as i stood there, shocked that such a wonderful dress could possibly be ruined.

"oh jesus christ, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck-" i began to mumble to myself not even paying attention to my surroundings.

i look up to see who spilled this horrid liquid on me to only see amused faces of passerby's. oh my god. how am i going to get anyone looking like i just crawled out of a river with no gravity.

i sighed and began walking towards the food table where the napkins were only to be grabbed.

"what!" i said hostilely, surprising the person grabbing me.

i gasped and quickly apologized for being so rude when i realized that the boy who just grabbed me was in fact, asa. i was about ready to sob at my ruined life and dreams and goals and expectations when i heard a long string of sorry's.

he began to try and dab me with just about four million napkins in his hand.

"you spilled this on me?" i questioned

"yes- i'm really really sorry" he replied, still trying desperately to dry my dress.

"let's not do this here everyone is looking at us,"

we both look up and quickly realized there was a loud crowd watching this all play out. i grabbed his arm and sprinted towards some stairs that i saw, hoping they would lead me to a bedroom or bathroom.

soon enough, i found a bedroom. i shoved him and i in and i started to attempt to dry my soaking dress.

asa, still apologizing introduced himself.

"my name is asa," he said weakly.

"yeah i know" i giggled.

"aren't you-?" he began

"yeah, the girl in-" it was his turn to interrupt me. he named a good majority of the projects i had been in and my stomach fluttered. my celebrity crush knows what projects i'm in??

i wanted to scream and call my friends and brag to absolutely everyone but i don't have the power to pause time so i continued speaking with him.

"yeah, that's right," i chuckled, my cheeks turning red.

his eyes slightly widened as if he was realizing something embarrassing. he immediately got flustered and stumbled to pick up napkins that he had shoved in his pant pockets. he began to try to dry the wet parts of my dress.

i tried to start a conversation so we weren't sitting in complete awkward silence but thirty second into my dialogue, i realized that once i start talking i don't stop. it was too late to stop and the words just kept coming out.

i was silenced by a peck on my lips.

i wanted to squeal so loud but instead, i returned the favor, gently resting my hand on the side of his head and leaning in.

sensual, gentle, nice, passionate.

emotions were darting back and forth through my head. i felt as if fireworks were going off around us. i pushed myself closer to him, dropping the napkins out of my other hand.

i scooting onto his lap for... easier access.

as time passed, kiss got more passionate, eventually leading to me pushed against the carpet floor as he dominated the kiss.

his lips were strangely sweet, as if he just applied flavored chapstick. this only fired me up more as i reached for my dress zipper.

he quickly noticed what i was doing. embarrassment shot through me as i realized what i was doing. instead of standing up, he propped me on his lap and kissed at me neck, unzipping my dress for me. i whirled with excitement.

he slid off his dress jacket and i began working on untying his tie. just as i began to unbutton his shirt, the door whipped open.

both our heads whipped towards the door. the unknown person at the door widened their eyes and quickly closed the door.

we both paused our actions and looked at each other.

"you're so fucking beautiful," he murmured.

i smiled, appreciating the statement and he resumed kissing neck. i closed my eyes for a moment, basking in the moment.

i snapped back into it and continued unbuttoning his shirt. once we were both in nothing but our undergarments, he picked me up and placed me on the bedroom's king sized bed.

i closed my eyes, drowning in pleasure.

i didn't worry about anything, nor think about anything but him, me, and the moment.

and what a lovely god damn moment it was.

--

should i continue these? -author