imagine #1

water. warm water to be exact. dripping down my body as my scrubbed my scalp, patiently waiting for the suds to be soaked off along with the rest of my body's dirt. i glanced at the long, red, dress, hanging through my foggy shower door. i smiled, imagining how nice it would look on my curvy body.

i looked right back down at my body, inspecting the water as it went down my legs. i cringed for a bit at the fact that they were just- so big. i held my head up again, appreciating my hispanic heritage because of my amazing waist and oh my. just a perfect set of melons. i can't help but to laugh at myself, describing my breasts.

soon enough i was out of the shower, patting down my legs. i slid on a lacy underwear and then slowly slipped on the dazzling red dress. i marveled at myself in the mirror. i look at the time on my phone's lockscreen display and rushed to my bedroom, scrambling to get all my makeup out. i managed to put foundation on and finish up my eyeliner when my agent called.

the first thing she said was "if you don't get into this limo in twenty minutes, there will be consequences"

i rolled my eyes, replying "what are you; my mom?"

she chuckled. you see, my agent had trained for this in college meanwhile i was making a name for myself, with just me and my mom's expertise. my agent is my best friend. of course, how childhood dreams of working together really did come true but she can be a bitch sometimes.

"asa butterfield is going to be there, you know the one who plays-" i didn't give her time to finish as i jumped and shrieking "asa?"

asa butterfield my celebrity crush. i looked at myself in the mirror with my half assed makeup and wiped it all off.

"i don't need to hear anything more," i said as i slammed my room door and rushed into my car.

in high heels and my shitty, wet hair, i sped down the street, just about racing to a salon. i begged them to get started on my right away. with all this, they started. i was so overwhelmed i hadn't realized i hung up on jen, my agent/best friend/bitch. i called her back and shrieked once more, flooding her with unintelligible sentences.

"you realize that this event starts in what," she pauses, presumably to check the time,"thirty minutes"

i eyes opened a bit more than before. i stuck fifty dollars in the stylist's apron and pleaded with her to hurry. she complied and sped up her pace.

another woman started to work on beating my face. i occasionally checked the time and everything managed to finish in an unrealistic and incredibly lucky twenty-five minutes. i put on the heels that i had popped off some time during the session. i jumped in the limo that has been waiting for me. this time, i was joined by a few other of my acquaintances along with people i had done projects with. i put two and two together and knew that they had been picked up while i was getting ready.

i apologized as i remembered i was the first person assigned to be picked up. the event was some sort of after party of something none of us quite knew of. as we arrived at the estate, we all quietly stared out the window. i started to gather my things and hopped out as soon as the car stopped. jen was already waiting for me along with many other people.

she did not speak one word. she made a hand motion in a general direction which confused me. i looked in the direction, then back at her, confused what she was pointing at. she pointed again but this time, i saw a free bar.

"free bar!" i said excitedly rushing over to it.

i heard her a mumble a few unkind words but proceeded. i began to look around to see if she was pointing at anything else. free food? cute boy? cute boy. very cute boy.