Once done with that task, she picked up the diaries again and placed them back inside the safe. She didn't close the safe though, she left it open and then went to sit on her dad's chair. She pocketed her handkerchief, grabbed the phone on the desk and dialed the three numbers that would forever change their lives.

"911, what is your emergency?" she heard the operator ask on the other end of the line, she closed her eyes as tears fell from her eyes again, "I want to report someone" her voice cracked.

I'm so sorry Bubbles, I have to do this. So you don't lose your dad like I did.

--

"Stop her!" Alex instructed Jake, the guy only stared at her like she was crazy, "are you kidding me? Drew might be a woman but she has the strength to break me like a stick" Jake stated horrified, Alex rolled her eyes and followed Drew outside the door.

"Drew! Wait!" she grabbed Drew's shoulder, Drew turned and swung at her, thankfully she avoided it as it was slower because of Drew's drunkenness.

"I swear to God, if you don't let me go, I will bash your head in" Drew threatened, a low rumble came from her throat.

"Listen, you're drunk as hell right now. You stink with alcohol, you think Aubrey would want to deal with a drunk, alcohol smelling person?" Alex explained, both hands raised. This seemed to calm Drew somewhat.

"Oh" Drew muttered, and then looked down at herself. "Why don't we go back inside, I'll go make you a coffee, while you go take a shower. Then when you're a little bit of yourself again. You can go down and talk to Aubrey with a clear head, yeah?" Alex asked calmly, Drew nodded and went back inside again.

Alex started brewing a pot of coffee while Drew went to her room to take a shower, "geez, you have quite the talent. You could probably talk down two presidents threatening to bomb each other with that nature" Jake spoke in awe as he leaned against the doorjamb watching Alex, Alex just shrugged.

Thirty minutes later, that was quite a long shower but perhaps Drew really scrubbed herself raw so as to remove the alcohol smell, Drew came out wearing only a robe.

"What should I wear? Maybe, I should wear a suit. Yeah, Aubrey likes it when I wear a suit" Drew asked the two before mumbling to herself.

"You can't wear a suit, you're only going to talk to her, downstairs. You don't need a suit for that" Jake pointed out laughing.

"Well, what should I wear then? I can't just go down there with a shirt and sweats. That's too boring, she'll think I'm not putting effort into apologizing to her" Drew ranted, Alex was going to assure Drew that what she wears won't matter because her honesty is what is important, not what she's wearing, but Jake spoke first.

"I just had the best idea ever, come, follow me" Jake sashayed out of the room, Drew screwed her face in disgust with Jake's attempt at being effeminate, Alex just watched horrified.

When the three of them was in Jake's room, Jake rummaging at the far back of his closet. "Tada!" he presented an atrocious pink shirt that looked like it's depicting a body of a cat "What the fuck is that?" Drew stepped back like being near the shirt's immediate vicinity will give her cancer.

"This, is what you'll be wearing" Jake stated proudly, Drew literally gagged. Alex didn't even know where to begin.

"Hell no! Hell to the fucking no!" Drew shook her head, Jake pouted, "you don't understand, cats has the ability to stop wars. This will be your saving grace" Jake explained vehemently.

Drew looked absolutely doubtful, she turned and looked at Alex as if asking for her opinion, Alex just shrugged.

Drew sighed, "It's so wrinkly though" she pointed out, Jake tsk'ed, "then I'll iron them"