Duel to The Death Between Two Lovers

Start from the beginning

"Listen." said Ben. "How about I marry her, then fake my death? Then I'll use Big Chill to sneak out of my coffin, and we'll just fly right on off this crazy planet."

"Or..." said Touma. "Mikoto pretends to break her leg, and then we......."

"That won't work."

"Why not?"

"That will just get Looma laughing at how weak her opponent is and I'll have to get married anyways."

Mikoto couldn't take it anymore. "That's enough!! I'm going to that duel tommorow."

Touma and Index looked at Mikoto in surprise. Ben however looked seriously concerned.

"Mikoto." said Ben. "Princess Looma is a Tetramand War Princess, she's the type of girl who could totally and utterly beat FourArms in a fight. Plus there's the given fact that female Tetramands are actually stronger then males."

"But if I don't do it," said Mikoto. "You'll probably be stuck on a honey moon that involves breaking most of the bones in your body. Plus..." Mikoto went a little red. "I-I rather you be w-with someone better for the rest of your life..........got it?"

"Mikoto........."

Index suddenly broke up the conversation. "Do you think that there will be concessions at the fight tommorow?"

Touma just groaned. "Index, why did you have to ruin the moment?"

The next day, Mikoto found herself standing in a ginormous outdoor gladiator dome. The seats were filled with Tetramands of all shapes and sizes. In the top box, sat Ben and the others with Gar, who would be refereeing the match. On the other end of the field, Looma Red Wind was displaying her incredible strength by using her hammer to smash a target practice boulder to pieces. Mikoto shivered when she realized that each practice rock had a crude painting of her on them.

An old Scrawny Tetramand approached mikoto with a large case and opened it. Inside, there was a large assortment of weapons that included, swords, spears, and etc.

"The great Gar of the House of Red Wind humbly requests that you choose a weapon." said the old Tetramand.

Mikoto tried to pick up one of the smallest swords, which was around 5 feet long. She managed to hold it in both hands for about a second before finding it too heavy and accidetally sticking its blade in the ground. Afterwards she tried to remove the sword, but with no luck.

"Aw well." said the old Tetramand. "May the gods be kind to you in the afterlife small one."

Mikoto gulped and turned to face Looma Red Wind. Gar stood up from the stands and let out a bellowing cry: "LET THE GLORIOUS BATTLE BEGIN!!!!"

Looma moved in, displaying incredible speed for a massive Tetramand. She swung her double ended hammer around in a deadly arc aimed at Mikoto's head. Mikoto, by some miracle, somehow managed to move out of the way in time. However, the shockwave created by the hammer hitting the ground caused Mikoto to be blasted back about 20 meters, tumbling around in the dirt.

Mikoto got up coughing up dust and engulfed her hands in electricity. She threw a massive electric blast at Looma who blocked it with her hammer like it was nothing and began to run at Mikoto again. Without a second to waste Mikoto started running away from Looma who was following close behind.

"I SHOULD HAVE GONE WITH BEN'S FAKE DEATH IDEA!" Exclaimed Mikoto as she ran from the battle crazed Tetramand princess.

Meanwhile, back in the stands, Ben was trying to watch, but at the same time trying not to. "Oh please tell me that some random miracle will happen that'll stop this."