1 - You won't believe this! - Sebastian

When I was walking down the street, I was literally minding my own business. I definitely didn't think I would met someone like him. You know that moment that you just want to drink your coffee and enjoy some caffeine that will go right into your heart and make you a little fluffy teddy bear with so much energy? Cause I know that moments, and I was definitely in need of those kinda moments.
    There wasn't a problem about walking 3 blocks to get Starbucks and  buy some Americano for yourself. The problem started on the way back home when you bumped into someone and all of your time and work to get this gone waste!
    "Damn it," you mumbled yourself. "It's just great!"
     While you were all about your spilled coffee on the ground, the someone you bumped into took a deep breath because your coffee didn't just spilled on the floor but on his shirt too!
     "Can you be more clumsy?!" he asked you in an angry manner. Maybe he was a little right about being angry, because you boiled him with coffee and all , but it was definitely not the right attitude to show that!
     "Me?! You weren't looking where you were standing either, apparently! "
In that exact moment, he decided to look into your eyes and you weren't there anymore. You were somewhere with lots of blue and grey. It just lasted a second but you were speechless. Those eyes apparently didn't deserve to be spilled on coffee.
  "Great!", you thought to yourself, "you are probably looking the most beautiful eyes you've ever seen and all you can think about is that goddamn coffee! I think I really need caffeine."
    "Okay, okay", he said, probably got bored standing in a shirt with coffee and a girl staring at his face, "I'm gonna apologize first, then we can stop this conversation and go on our lives. What do you think? I'm sorry that I made you spilled your coffee on me, I really am!" He said without giving me a chance to say anything and he was all sarcastic about this stuff! That was rude and I had enough!
     "Firstly, you are right. I spilled my coffee on you and I'm sorry! Second, that's not a way to talk to a lady ! Are you kissing your mother with that mouth? You should have some respect while talking to someone and it doesn't have to be woman! I can believe in all the New York I found you to waste my coffee. Oh god, I just wanna drink some friggin' coffee and fulfil my caffeine limit and, and ..." In the end I wasn't able to speak. I was having deep breaths and trying to get my shit together.
     He put his head on my arm and looked me in the eyes again -he needed to stop that! He was trying to comfort me or make me have a heart attack?
    "Okay", he said with a deep voice, " I'm sorry and this time I'm serious. Yes, I was so rude and I'm sorry for that too. Would you forgive me if I get ya coffee?" He smiled widely and I saw his perfect, white teeth.
    I lay my head a little bit and said " Americano".
     He smiled even more widely (I didn't know it was possible!) and took my arm to go to Starbucks- again!

   In that moment, I didn't know he was the amazing Sebastian Stan. I didn't know I ruined his  job interview. And I definitely did NOT know that he would be on the centre of my life and this day with a bad start could make my life a brighter place with love.

     But I knew for sure that when I got home, I was gonna call my best friend and tell her the most amazing eyes I've ever seen!
    The conversation would probably start with a scream that say "you won't believe that!"

#######
I'm sorry. I didn't know it was that hard. I don't even think it is a good one. But it's my first time and I hope everyone will enjoy this. I hope I can(and will) get better.
Lots of love ❤❤❤