Rochelle nodded with her eyes still shut enjoying the warm water. It got quiet for about five minutes before Rochelle opened her eyes. Rochelle studied the mirror to see Alex standing there unbuttoning his shirt. His six pack and fit build now fully showing as he put the button up on the dresser.

Rochelle waved frantically in the mirror, but he obviously couldn’t even tell he was even in the mirror. He continued to unbutton his jeans to reveal some cute blue boxers. Rochelle put her hands over her eyes peering through the cracks as he lowered his boxers to reveal a growing erection.

Rochelle couldn’t help but stare at how lengthy and widthy he was. He was a big boy. Rochelle watched Alex lean against the dresser eyeing it and sighing like he didn’t know how he was gonna get rid of it.“Chelle, Give about 10 minutes or so.”

Rochelle raised her eyebrow. The bed was in plain view of the bathroom mirror… what was he about to do? Rochelle decided to be curious. , “Everything alright?” “Yeah, I’m just gonna go clean up downstairs.”

Rochelle watched him walk away past the bed. Guess he really is going to clean. Rochelle’s lips parted a little watching him cream his length with lotion once he laid on his back against the bed. Rochelle’s eyes were glued to the damn mirror watching him stroke his long member.

Rochelle quietly leaned over to grab the towel from the towel rack, as she stepped out drying herself. Time to get him back for what he did. Rochelle quietly snuck up as he stroked more rapid his breathing growing shallow. Rochelle knocked his hands away taking his manhood in her own hands.

Alex opened his eyes. “ Alex, Do you trust me?” Alex nodded quickly. “Crawl up to the headboard then.” Alex pushed himself near the head board as Rochelle got two belts from his drawer, strapping him to the bed post. I’ll show his ass.