Chapter SEVENTEEN!

Might be typos SOORRYYYYY will fix it later if there is

____________________________________________________

(10pm)

From(Alex)

Baby, Why would you do that again? : (

To(Alex)

I slept over at Charlie’s and he was really upset about everything going on. We were talking and it just happened. I’m sorry Alex.

From(Alex)

You’re making this really hard you know.

Rochelle clutched her phone as she held Tre’s covers tightly to her bare chest.

To(Alex)

I know Alex. I’m sorry.

From(Alex)

Call me. We need to talk.

Rochelle kept reading those four words over and over as she snuck from Tre’s bed to grab Tre’s robe. Rochelle wrapped herself in the robe before going out onto the patio of Charlie house. It was cool outside and the breeze made Rochelle shiver. Rochelle shakily dialed Alex’s number. It rang three times before Alex finally picked up. It sounded really quiet over at his place. Usually you’d hear the TV, music or even him cooking, but it was very silent. ,”Alex..I-“ “Shh Rochelle. Don’t say anything you need to hear this.” Rochelle let tear’s trickle her cheeks. ,”Okay.”

“Rochelle, I am so hurt right now. You did that shit again after you promised me and told me you’d never stoop to that level again? Then you tell me you’re sorry? That’s motherfucking bullshit.” Rochelle could hardly see through her tears. Alex sounded so angry. She’d never heard him so angry before. “You tell me you’re sorry, and it how it just happened, but you keep fucking him anyway? Goddamn it Rochelle.”

“Alex..” Rochelle called out weakly. “NO, SHUT UP CHELLE. Listen! I can’t do this! You live half way across the damn world and I can’t trust you around him?! then I can’t trust you at all!”“Alex..Please” Rochelle wiped her nose on Tre’s robe hearing Alex let out a soft sigh. , “Alex, Please. How many times have I heard that from you?” Rochelle sniffed tears cascading down her cheek. “Alex..”

“What Rochelle? What do you have to say now? I know you’re sorry. I know how you feel, but you still fucked him. You opened up to him again. It seems like everything I said when you were here went to shit. Seem like you don’t give to damn about what I say, why should I care about what you have to say? Rochelle slumped into the chair on the patio.