Chapter 3

Excuses. Excuses. Excuses. No excuse is good enough, I know, and I'm sorry. I would make this longer but it is already written. ;;;;;;

Then he licked my sucker, to my dissapointment.

Then I took his sandhich out of his hand.

"James, give that back. Please," he said puppy eyes.

"Are you sure you want it?"

"Well, kind of."

"Well you can't have it," I said smirking.

"Fine, I'll fix another one," he muttered, walking into the kitchen.

I ran over and jumped on his back.

I felt him laughing.

"James, what are you doing?" he asked putting his hands under my butt, supporting me.

"Your going to get fat!" I screamed.

"Okay, Jamie, I will run evetra in the morning. Now will you get off?"

"No, I'm comfartable."

"Get off or I'm going to tickle you," he warned.

"No, I'm so comfortable," I whined.

"Okay, I warned you," he said making his way up the stairs.

Once in his room, he dropped me on his bed and started to tickle me,when his hands came into contact with my side I couldn't help but to scream.

"James, what did I do, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's nothing," I couldn't let him know.

He lifted up my shirt, seeing the fairly new bruise on my side and a few fading one scattered across my torso.

"Jamie, who did this?" he aksed. He sounded so scary. Do I tell him? At this time, I think he will kill them. He will kill my mom if I tell Dolton. I can't.

"Dolotn, I can't tell you," I whispered, looking away from him.

"Jamie, you need to tell me."

"Dolton, I can't. I would but I just can't."

"Jamie Lynn, tell me right now. I'm going to slaughter that fucker."

"Dolton, whoever it is hasn't hurt me in a while. I'm okay, but if he hurts me again, I'll tell you. Please be okay with that, it's the best I can do."

I can't believe I just lied to his face. I will never be able too tell him, even if he hits me again, I can't. But I also can't lie to Dolotn, I'm just going to hope, he won't hit me again.

"Jamie.. I guess I'll be okay with that, I don't think I have no choice."

"Thank you Dolton."

After the clock struck eight, I had to go home. I was pretty scared, I wasn't sure if my mom was home. If she wasn't I was in for one hell of a beating. I felt so bad for not tell Dolton the truth, but he was just so angry. I'm not sure if he wouldn't have killed him, if I told him.

"Anybody home?" I yelled, walking into my home.

No answer.

Good, I ran up the stairs and locked my door.

I felt my phone buzz from a text message.

'Want to hang out tomorrow?'

It was from Dolton, he was so sweet. He has alot of friends, and here lately, he hasn't been showing it. I kind of feel bad for keeping him from them. But it was him always wanting to hang out, so I guess it wasn't my fault.