•14• Lets kill Tonight

Song: Let's Kill Tonight by Panic! At The Disco
---------------------------------------------
The Day Of The Ball...

Today is the ball. Today is also the day me and Sebastian go after Tonight. She needs to pay for what she's done. I wear a beautiful blue dress and put my hair in a bun. (If it's short you just kept your hair down).

Me and Sebastian have told our masters what we're doing tonight, they agreed that we must kill her.

Our plan is to use me as bait and Sebastian will follow. I'm going to go out to the garden and wait.

I head out to the garden and sit on a bench. Then I'm knocked out and everything goes black.

Sebastian's POV:
I'm waiting on the roof not taking my eye off Y/N. Then she's knocked out and taken by a women with long snow white hair and dark red eyes. I follow behind quietly.

She's taken to a cottage in the middle of a dark forest. The women looks around once more and heads inside. I sneak in through the window. Let's see here.

Y/N's waken up and the women is saying something but I can't quite hear it. Then she slaps Y/N and begins to hit her more. This angers me even more, then Y/N spots me and tells me it's time.

I jump down to face the women. This is were I kill her.

Y/N's POV:
Sebastian jumped down and faced Tonight. "S-Sebastian! W-what are you doing here?!" She says. He holds her face. "Dear, I'm not here for Y/N, I'm here for you" he says in a seductive voice. "S-Sebastian!" She says.

He leans in for a kiss but pulls out a knife specially designed to kill Angels. He impales the knife into her heart. "This will teach you to never! Touch her again!" He says. Tonight slowly falls to the ground. She lays on the ground with blood pooling everywhere.

She gets out one last word. "Y/N, he told me to kill you both, he told me..." She says. She dies slowly.

"Sebastian, what do you think she means as in 'he'?" I say. "I'm not to sure but all I know now is someone wanted us killed" he says. "We need to find this person" I say. "Yes, but for tonight we must go back to the ball" he says. "Yes, let's go" I say. Sebastian walks off.

Before I leave I look at Tonight. I walk over to her and close her eyes. "Good night, best friend" I say. Maybe she has something. There's a note right here.

I open the note and it says:
Kill the demons Sebastian Michaelis and Y/N L/N. You will be paid a great price and the master shall be pleased. Remember to kill the lady first so the man can suffer with the loss of his women. Don't fail him...

So it wasn't Tonights fault. It was either kill us or lose her life. I don't blame her. I take one last look at Tonight. Don't worry, I'll make sure the person that sent you this pays.

I walk out and back to the manor. There I find my master and Ciel dancing. I must admit, if they are to date they would make a cute couple. Ciel already has a fiancé though.

As I watch Ciel and Aurora dance I look into Aurora's eyes, her eyes light up and she stares at Ciel and Ciel's eyes light up and he stares at Aurora. Just by looking at them you'd know they would be perfect for each other. As I'm watching those two dance, Sebastian taps my shoulder. I look over to him.

"Would you like to dance Milady?" He hold his hand out. "I would love to" I say and take his hand.

We dance the rest of the night. I loved every second of it. I'm never leaving this man. <3
---------------------------------------------
Guys! I'm so sorry! But this story will be ending soon! I'll make probably one or two more chapters then the story's done! I'm sad too!😖 I'm so sorry!!!!!1111 I'm also really sorry if the kill of Tonight Wasn't as extreme as you wanted it to be! IM SO SORRY ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS!