chapter10

Michael's P.O.V.
I was hidden perfectly behind a bush. Then I herd Scarlet yell their names and I stayed completely still not wanting to be seen
"Scarlet what happened to you- Michael he did this to you didn't he?!"Luke's voice laced with anger. "Calum go find Mic-"just as Luke was about to finish saying my name a twigg snapped under my foot. Calum, Luke and Scarlet all snapped their heads to me.
"Run!!"Scarlet screamed and i took off running. Calum following straight behind me. I ran so fast but Calum was always faster than me. Then I remember that I did all that parkour threw those old buildings and I saw the perfectly placed rocks to do that on. I started running on those rocks and then I got to the end of them and jumped off of what I thought was going onto a different set of rocks turned out to be a cliff and I started to fall and I looked back up to calum standing on the cliff watching as I fell.
Scarlets P.O.V.
What I saw was the worst thing I had ever experienced. Michael was being chased by Calum and I know this forest better than most people will ever know about it. I ran to where Calum was standing and jumped and a dive straight down my wings appeared and as I got below Michael I flew in his direction and caught him perfectly. I brought Michael back up to solid ground and I looked at Calum and Luke beside him.

"Thanks Scarlet!" Michael said hugging me tightly.