Chapter 9

Scarlet's P.O.V.
It was him the person I never thought I'd be so happy to see. It was Luke and Calum.
"Luke! Calum!"they both looked at me and they rushed over to myside. They attacked me with hugs and kisses. Luke being the one that is really protective over me held me close and I hugged him tightly never wanting to let him go.
"Scarlet what happened to you- Michael he did this to you didn't he?!"Luke's voice laced with anger. "Calum go find Mic-"just as Luke was about to finish saying Michael's name a twigg snapped. Calum, Luke and I all snapped our heads to Michael.
"Run!!"I screamed and Michael took off running. Calum following straight behind him.
"You'll be fine Scarlet. Michael won't be able to hu-"I finally got out of Luke's grasp. "What's wrong Scar?"
"You don't get it Luke! Michael didn't hurt me at all!"I started to raise my voice at Luke and he looked confused.
"What do you mean he didn't hurt you?"
"Michael. Did. Not. Hurt. Me."
"Then what happened to your head?!"
"Luke, I fell okay. You need to calm down and except the fact that I'm helping Michael become a angel again."Luke looked like he had been betrayed. "I'm grown up now and I'm 18 and can make my own decisions. If you were my dad maybe I'll listen to you more but, you're not so just stopping treating me like I'm a little 4 or 5 year old."Luke was amazed by what I said and I stormed away from him trying to find Calum and Michael. I herd someone yelling for help and I quickly realized that it was Michael. What I came upon was such a terrible thing I would ever see.