Chapter 16: King & Queen

Start from the beginning

"Hell yeah, it's mine isn't it?" he asked her and she moaned, ignoring what he just asked her. He slapped her thigh and bit her bottom lip, Ke'Jerome knew she ignored his question, but he will soon get her to say yes.

He kissed her cheek, lips, jawline and heading to her neck and breasts. He unhooked her bra, letting those beautiful breasts free and wild. "Ke'Jerome... Shit," Ke'Jerome kissed one of her breasts and then started playing with the other. "Yes..." she hissed at him biting her nipple and twisting the other. "Shit," she then started rubbing his dreads and he continued kissing down her stomach. He used both of his hands and played with breasts, Nina laid down and yelled out with pleasure and excitement that he was giving her.

"Fuck, I love you, Nina," Ke'Jerome told her.

"I love you too," she whined out, he then stood on his knees, Nina looked at him; while he started pulling down his boxers, taking them off and threw them on the floor. Nina's eyes stayed glued on that large, fat, thick monster that was standing straight and hard for her.

"I knew it, you weren't ready," he laughed and shook his head. He was right, Nina knew Ke'Jerome was big but not that big; he's going to kill her. "Nina!" he called her name.

"I'm sorry, oh my, are you sure you ain't a killer they're looking for?" she joked and laughed a little.

"After I stick this in for sure they're coming after me," he joked and she gave him a look.

"Let's see if I can make it through," she then crawled, heading to Ke'Jerome's King, she took him right in her mouth. Ke'Jerome then instantly groaned when he felt her wet, warm, moist mouth on his King. The feeling he needed for damn so long has finally happened to him. Nina swirled and twirled her tongue in circles on King's head. Kent has called Nina a pro at sucking his dick, let's see if Ke'Jerome would call her that too. Well, the techniques and skills she's doing on him are showing that she was good.

"Fuuckk... Shit Nina," he closed his eyes, he runs through his dreads, he used his other hand and led Nina on and on.

"Mmm, tasty King," she moaned, she slurped and licked Ke'Jerome cleaned. She smirked as she saw him groaning and enjoying this pleasure she was giving him. That's exactly what she wanted him to feel.

"Damn, damn. Right there baby girl. Fuck, I'm about to burst yo," he told her and she continued by deep throating him. "Jesus! Fuckkk!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, he could already tell that Nina is about to take his soul by just sucking him off.

"Cum for me, Ke'Jerome, I'm right here for you," she stroked him up and down, touched his balls, and played with it; waiting for that special creamy to land in her face and mouth.

"I fucking love youuu!" Ke'Jerome yelled out and spread his semen all over Nina's face and mouth. She laughed and took all his children in her mouth. "Shit baby girl, you're a freak," he cupped her face, she kneed on the bed and went back kissing him.

"Yes, I told you. I am ready for the King, now give it to me," she told him again.

"As you wish my Queen," Ke'Jerome pushed her on the bed and she jumped. He went to her, they kissed one more time, he then rubbed the tip against Nina's slit and she groaned. "Damn, it already feels good by touching it there."

"It's better inside," she tried to put inside but he pushed her hand away.

"I'mma go slow because this is too big and you're too tight," he told her and she groaned.

"Hurry, it's all wet inside," she pointed to her pussy and they both laughed.

"I just want you to feel it right and perfect," he kissed her lips again, she kissed him back, and that's when slowly but quickly. Ke'Jerome went inside her, and then quickly pulled it out.