Ch. 9

recap: I turned back around as soon as i heard Weston's voice

"Jai!" i heard him yell

"Wes!" I yelled

"What?" I heard Zach say

"She's on the phone you dip shit!" I heard Nick say. I laughed before i heard him talk again

"How's Tour so far?" He asked me

"meh, pretty good so far i mean we're only rehearsing right now but what about you? What's going on?" i asked him

"Nothing much, ya know just throwing pads at Sam." He laughed. I started laughing.

"Weston! Oh my god! Sam's gonna be pissed!" I exclaimed while still laughing.

"Hey i gotta go because Sam's chasing me around the bus and so yeah! Bye Love you!" he yelled into the phone. I shook my head laughing 

"Love you too Weston." I laughed and ended the call.

"OOH! Who was that?!" Loren teased

"No one." I responded putting my phone into my back pocket.

"Well who is this 'no one' that you said i love you to? Huh?  Does whittle Jai have a boyfriend?" She teased in a baby voice. I just scoffed.

"No! Weston is NOT my boyfriend! We're just best friends!" I exclaimed

"Look a store!" Zach shouted changing the subject.
We all ran towards the air conditioned store. We finally reach the store which was 'Toys R Us'

"How about we all split up and meet in the front in 10 minutes?" I suggested. They all nodded their heads in agreement and we walked our separate ways. I was walking towards the back because there was a sign for snapbacks. Buy 1 get 2 free.

"Hell yeah!" I exclaimed and walked back. I heard footsteps and looked to see that Zach was walking behind me,

"Snapbacks?" I asked

"Yep" He replied.

"SNAPBACKS!?" We heard Mark yell. He ran to us and jolted to a stop in front of us.

"Where!?" He yelled out of breath. Me and Zach started running with Mark behind us.  We each got three snap backs and I also got a basket ball for me and Zach's one on one. After we had paid and gone out front Nick spoke up.

"Okay I'm calling an uber to drive us back to the hotel because there is no way in hell that I am walking all the way back to the hotel, fuck that shit!" Nick exclaimed pulling out his phone. He called an uber and we all got in after it had pulled up. Nick sat in the front with the rest of us in the back. Geo had Loren on his lap, Zach was sitting on Maddie's lap, and I was sitting on Mark's.

"You're lucky I love you so this wouldn't be awkward" I laughed turning my head to the side so I could look at Mark.

"It will never be awkward." He said and out his arms around my waist. I leaned back a bit into him and noticed that the sky was getting dark.

"Hey Zach?" I yawned

Yeah?" He yawned back. I laughed

"Sorry, and do you think we can re schedule your beat down tomorrow?" I asked referring to the one on one basketball game that I was obviously going to win.

"Whatever you say and sure." He responded. I closed my eyes and felt Mark put his chin on my shoulder. Without any hesitation I quickly fell asleep.

Hey guys! Happy New Years guys!!! I'm gonna be updating a lot hopefully now my mom has left and I am now able to get on my devices whenever I want!!!! I love you guys!! Omg I met the boys on 12/15/16 comment 😍😍😍 if you guys want me to write a chapter about the whole experience, me and Tayler talk too like I'm being 100% honest when I say that but yeah I'm gonna pre write some more chapters as it is currently 2:06 am rn but yeah love you guys!!!😻❤️❤️