Ch. 8

Recap: I quickly grabbed my IPhone and walked out the door behind Maddie and Loren.

I walked up to Mark who was leaning against the wall, on his phone. He looked up from it and smiled at me, I returned the smile and the 7 of us began walking towards the elevator.
---------------—-----------------------------
We have been walking around for the past hour and still haven't found a god dang toy store! Well it was mostly the boys that were walking.

Maddie was on Nick's back, Loren was on Geo's, and I was on Mark's while Zach was walking off to the side of all of us.

"Switch!" Mark yelled from under me. I groaned not wanting to get off his back and walk myself.

"What do you mean 'switch'?" I heard Zach ask as I was getting of of Mark's back.

"I mean this." Mark simply stated, then jumped on my back. I put my arms under his knees, then held onto my wrist with my other free hand, locking him into place so I could carry him a little easier and so he won't fall.

"You're going to carry him!?" Zach exclaimed, shocked.

"No" I dragged put the 'o' "I'm gonna turn him into a cow because I have powers and I'm secretly Alex from Wizards Of Waverley Place!" I replied sarcastically.

He opened his mouth to respond, but was interrupted by my Rosegold iPhone 6+ ringing, playing the song 'Go Flex' by Postmalone

"Hold on." I said and let go of Mark, I felt him get off my back and I walked further ahead. I looked at the caller ID and the name read 'WES10💕💞' I let out a squeal and quickly answered the call.

"MY TURN!" I heard Zach scream, I heard a grunt come from Mark and turned around already knowing what was going on.

I stood there trying not to laugh at the site of Zach who looked scared as hell and was holding onto Mark with his legs and arms and screaming really loud. Then Mark who was trying to throw him off.

I quickly spun back around as soon as I heard Weston's voice
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry for the extremely short chapter but I felt like I owed you all at least something, I love you guys so so much! Thanks for sticking with me! And I promise to start trying to regularly update as much as I can
Night love you!x