2

Your Pov:

I gulped when Lauren looked my direction. Ah damn it now she knows I'm here. What the heck am I going to do. I can't be a wimp walk out now when they were about to perform. I look  Leah and the boys, they all knew the deal about me and Lauren. Leah just grabs my hand and Louis put's his arm over my shoulder. "Everything will be alright, we are here if she starts something." Cody says smiling at me. I couldn't help but smile, we give a big group hug when the music of worth it begins to play. We break up so the boys can watch them since they have small fanboy crushes on them which is funny. I decide not to watch but text my mum and tell her.

Me: Hey mum, you wouldn't believe who's playing the halftime show at the game.

I send the text waiting for a reply to see, I was surprised my mum isn't a fast texter but she replied pretty quickly.

Momma: Who sweetie?

Me: Lauren and her band

Momma: ohhhh... what you going to do?

Me: well I can't just leave because of her. I'm staying for the game but if she tries anything I'm just going to walk away.

Momma: Okay good, if you stuck or need me to collect you text me xx

Me: Thank you momma x

I look back up and see the girls finishing up, everyone around us erupted in cheers. I just kept looking down, "They are gone Y/N." Cody says. "Thank God." I mutter, the second half begins. I watch the game eating the snacks, game ended we decided to meet Cody's brother Sam at our diner we all go to when we were growing up. We walk out of the stadium back to the car to head there. We drove off to the diner and parked up, we walked up to the diner, we were called over to a table I saw the Sam and James one of his teammates. We sit in with them, we ordered our food, sat down talking to Sam and James about the game.

After eating our food, we ordered milkshakes and come cookies to end the night well until I got nudged by Cody and Sam. I look up to see Lauren and the rest of fifth harmony. "You got to be fucking joking me." I say. Sam saw my face, "You still haven't talked to her?" he asked me. "It should be her talking to me, she left me at the XFactor and hasn't spoken to me since." I said looking sad.

Flashback

Aged 15, Watching Lauren's audition I texted her to congratulate her. 

Me: LAUREN YOU DID AMAZING IM SO PROUD OF YOU! CANT WAIT FOR YOU COME HOME OKAY BYE <3 :)

I frown looking at my phone she didn't reply back as she usually does.

2 months later

I text Lauren everyday but she hasn't even replied to me back. I would cry in my parents arms, my mum and dad know Mike and Clara and told them. They aren't sure why Lauren hasn't replied to me, which made me feel more worse.  

I look down, hoping Lauren doesn't see us. "How about we just leave and chill at Cody's house?" Suggested by James. "Good Idea." say Cody smiling. We quickly get up and pay. We quickly walk out. 

"Y/N?" 

I look up from the door to see the emerald eyes I used to admire once looking at me shocked. "Bye Lauren." I say walking out running to the car, I quickly get in the car, we are put our seat belts on. They start the car and  begin to drive off, I look back to see Lauren out of the diner to find me. I slide down more so she couldn't see me.

A/N: Hello! Can I say thank you so much reading the first chapter of the book! This took ages to writing! What do you think is going to happen? Vote, Comment, Follow! 

Twitter/Instagram: @sheilanno