chapter 1 {Edited}

Mulai dari awal

I wiped my face and brushed my teeth to get rid of the yucky taste in my mouth. I hated being sick.

"Baby go lay down and I'll get you a bottle of water do you want to try and eat something?" he asked.

"No, I just want to sleep but could really use a drink of water please," I replied. He came back two minutes later with a nice cold bottle of water and told me to have a drink and try to have a nap. I did as he asked, but I was still feeling a little unwell. Maybe if I sleep I'll feel better in a few hours or maybe even tomorrow. Mum and dad should be home from work soon, so he'll probably have to leave.

Mum and dad showed up about an hour later and Garry thought it was time he went home as well. "Just take it easy and try to sleep. I hope you feel better tomorrow. Love you baby," he said as I hugged him goodbye.

Mum was cooking some chicken and veggies for dinner but the smell of it made me feel sick. "Mum I'm not hungry. I'm going to skip dinner tonight I've been feeling sick all day," I said to mum.

"No worries honey. Go take a shower and try to go to sleep a little earlier than usual. It's probably just a twenty four hour bug; you should be fine by tomorrow." I did as she said and went to run a nice warm bath. Hopefully this helps a little.

After my bath I got dressed and laid in bed. I couldn't be bothered turning the TV on, so I went straight to sleep. I didn't dream, everything was just black. I woke up at seven a.m. 'Wow,' I thought to myself, 'I feel heaps better and I didn't wake up at all last night. Maybe mum was right, I just needed sleep and it was only a twenty four hour bug.' I got dressed for school and made my way down stairs. Mum was making breakfast so I sat at the table and waited for my eggs on toast.

After I ate it was time to leave. Mum dropped me off at eight on the dot just like she said she would, and like always my girls were at the gates waiting. They all know what my mums like, and if she gives you a time then you know she'll be there on time and not a minute later.

My first class was maths god I hate maths. I had Garry and Veronica in this class. V was in most of my classes, I only had maths with Garry. Our teacher was strict and no one liked him. I get kicked out of nearly all of his classes, so then of course Garry and Veronica try to get kicked out as well, but Mr. Shaw caught on and would only kick one of us out lately. It was always Garry, but today Mr. Shaw seemed a little different. No one got kicked out even though not one of us did our work. He just sat at his desk watching us all. The work was on the board, he told us to do the equations but not one single person got out there maths book. The class seemed to drag on instead of forty five minutes it felt like half a day wasted just sitting there, but I was so relieved after the bell went.

The rest of the day just seemed to drag on; time was going too slow and I felt sick and tired at lunch. I tried to eat but again I threw up. I couldn't stomach anything.

"Oh no, you're pregnant," said Kelly and that started laughing.

"I'm not pregnant. I just have a bug, I'll be okay in a few days," I said to the group. I headed home after lunch I just needed to lay down and I couldn't handle sitting in a classroom any longer. I arrived home and went straight to bed. I slept for about five hours until mum arrived home.

"Sweetie, why don't you stay home for a few days? I'm sure it will pass soon enough," mum said. I was glad she said I could stay home because for the next four days I just laid in bed with a bucket beside me. At times I felt like I was dying I felt so ill.

On Saturday I realized I hadn't got my period yet. I went to my diary and counted back the days. I was six weeks late. How did I not realize? I'm usually on time every month. I walked down to the nearest chemist and bought a pack of tests. I was so embarrassed I nearly chickened out, but I knew I needed to take the test just to be sure. The boy who served me just looked at me. "Just hurry up and scan it already," I said to him. He scanned it, I paid and walked straight home. Mum and dad were at work and wouldn't be home until late so I had plenty of time.

I sat on my bed staring at the box for what seemed like hours. I went into the bathroom, opened up the pack and took out the first little stick. I read the instructions and followed them step by step. I sat the test on the back of the toilet and waited to see what my future held. It was time to look, but I was too afraid to look. I didn't want to know, but I had no choice. I had to look; I had to be positive that I wasn't pregnant, so I slowly walked over to the toilet.

KNOCK! Someone was at the door. All the girls were busy and Garry was probably still asleep. I left the test and walked down to answer the door. There stood Garry. My heart sunk. I didn't want him to know I thought I was pregnant. He walked in and hugged me and said something, but I didn't hear him. My heart was beating so hard. He grabbed me by the shoulders and gave me a little shake.

"What's wrong? Is everything okay?" he asked. I just shook my head NO.

I walked him upstairs to the bathroom and I was telling him everything. "I don't want to look at it," I said. He kissed me on the top of my head and walked towards the toilet. He turned back and looked at me and I gave him a slight nod of my head to tell him to look.

He reached out towards the test looked at it and said, "It has two lines. What do two lines mean?" I just looked at him and cried. He walked over and hugged me, "Shh shhh," he whispered.

"How can I calm down? I'm fourteen and pregnant Garry. I can't be pregnant," I said out loud.

hi guys please let me know what you think vote comment and fan

thank you

xx