Chapter 6

"Do you want to use some of my eyeliner?" Zayn asks and I look in the mirror again, wow he uses eyeliner , not surprised.

"No, thank you" I say

"it will look great with your blue eyes." He says and I smile but shake my head.

"Your eyes are so unique, want to trade?" He jokes.

He has beautiful brown eyes, why would he want to trade with me? Zayn's phone buzzes and he grabs his phone and wallet. "Niall's here" he informs me, I grab my phone and wallet as well and slip on my white TOMS. He eyes my flat shoes but doesn't comment.

Niall is waiting out front of the building, rock music blaring out of the rolled down windows. I can't help but glance around to see everyone staring. I keep my head down and just as I look up, I see Harry lean up in the front seat. He must have been bending down. Ugh.

"Hello!." Niall greets us and Harry shoots me a glare as I climb in behind Zayn, getting stuck sitting behind Harry.

"You do know that we are going to a party not a church right Lewis?" Harry says with a smirk.

"Do not call me Lewis please. It's Louis." I warn him, I hate being called Lewis.

"Sure thing Lewis." He says and I roll my eyes. I will not banter back and forth with him, he is not worth my time.  

After what feels like ages we finally pull up to a huge two story house with overgrown vines sprawling up the side. THETA XI is painted in black letters on the massive house.

"It is so big, how many people will be here." I gulp. The lawn is full of people holding red cups, I am way out my league here.

"Hopefully tons." Harry says and gets out of the car.

I watch as multiple people high five and shake Harry's hand. No one else that I see is covered in tattoos like him, Niall and Zayn. Maybe I can make some friends here tonight.

"Coming?" Zayn smiles and I nod as I climb out of the car.

Told you i was going to update again wait for the next and last update for today, i'll hopefully update tommorrow, love you guuuuuuys, do you ship sophiam, why or why not? xx