𝟐𝟓. 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

Mulai dari awal

Stiles looked slightly offended for a second. "Hey, they're just doing their jobs."

Derek glared at Stiles, making the slightly spastic boy back up a little. "Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state!"

"I was not supportive of that idea." I defended myself, earning a neutral look from Derek.

Scott kept his eyes on the road. "Can we seriously get past that?! I made a dumbass mistake, I get it." He answered rapidly, getting worked up himself.

"Alright!" Stiles yelled loudly to make both of them stop their petty bickering after I'd nudged him slightly and moved forward so that I was apart of this conversation. "How did you find him?"

Derek shook his head a little as he scoffed and looked away.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott asked annoyed.

"Both of us." Stiles added, seeing as I shook my head gently and laughed at him. "Or just him." Stiles said again when Derek shoot him a distinctive look. "I'll be back here with Yasmine, just listening, y'know."

Derek finally began talking. "The last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris."

I pushed Stiles aside and leaned toward. "Our Chemistry teacher?!"

"Why him?" Scott asked.

Derek sighed. "I-I don't know yet!"

Scott peaked over at Derek. "What's the second?"

Derek pulled out a small, folded paper out his pocket and unfolded the paper. "Some kind of symbol." He said as Stiles and I both tried to push each to the side to see the paper first.

When Scott saw the paper, he sighed heavily and closed his eyes frustrated, making me wonder why he'd reacted like that.

"What?" Derek asked Scott, because he'd probably seen what I'd seen when it came to Scott's reaction to that piece of paper. "You know what this is?"

"I've seen it on a necklace, Allison's necklace." He finally told us, making me sigh frustrated and fall back into the seat.

^^^^

Scott held open the door for me to walk in before he walked in himself, Stiles following. "It's gonna be impossible, y'know."

"Just ask if you can borrow it." Stiles suggested.

Scott seemed so confused. "How?"

"It's easy, just say: 'hey Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it or in it that can lead me to an Alpha werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with you'." Stiles said, lowering his voice when he began talking about the Alpha.

I rolled my eyes at the spastic best friend of mine. "You're not exactly helping him, dumbass."

Stiles mocked me before he looked back at Scott. "Look, why don't you just talk to her?"

"She won't talk to me."

I saw Danny standing by my locker with a small smile on his face, just looking around casually. "Guys, you're gonna have to plan this without me." I said and patted Scott's shoulder. "Well, I mean, Derek already gave strict orders that I can't just ask Allison to borrow the damn necklace, so I'm gonna let you two figure this one out on your own." I stated with a small smile and kissed Scott's cheek and patted Stiles' shoulder, before I rushed to Danny and pulled him into a hug.